2/19 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS~74 OLD-TIMER UPDATE

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaniceandSpike, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Good morning LL! Just an update on Spike and his use of adequan injections for his arthritis. He seems to be doing better and not limping as much. He's been jumping up on places that he hasn't jumped for awhile and has been getting into mischief. Right now he's on month two of his injections. His numbers have been great with an occasional yellow. He's really enjoying the calm New England winter we've had and all the sun that's warming his sun porch. He's still a PIA on the weekends and wont let his mom sleep in. He believes if he's awake she should be too. Until next update...Janice and Spike

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

It's always nice to read a Spike update. :D I'm glad he is enjoying the sun on his porch this winter.

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

It is always so good to hear from the old-timers. It is wonderful to that Spike is doing well, and that the injections are helping him. Well done Spike - keep on being mischievous! Enjoy your day Janice, and thanks for posting.

4. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Way to go Spike! And too cute on the weekend wake-up calls. :lol: Keep on getting into mischief, Spike! :twisted:

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

What a great update for you & Spike!!! So glad to hear he is safe & well & you are too!!
    Great numbers and we have had a great winter here too!! Sssshhh they'll hear! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Hugs & love from me & Moonie!!!--Glad to hear from you!

6. Lylene & Barry

Lylene & Barry Member

Glad Spike's doing so well. I remember a Spike from when I was on here with Barry from June 2009-November 2009. Would this be the same Spike? Barry went OTJ really fast and spectacularly. Still OTJ. Drifted away but am back with Paisley, a DCIN rescue (July '11).

My cats are loving these nice days, also. We're in the eastern UP of Michigan. Tonight is supposed to be 10-15F. Tomorrow high 30 to low 40's. Today was nice with some sun. It's all very confusing.

Cats have no respect for a day a human can sleep in. If I'm sleeping, Barry bites my head and pulls my hair when he get bored or hungry. Maybe just bored because I'll check his bowl and find food in it. He likes company when he eats. But 4:00am is really pushing it. It's really annoying but it's those things that we laugh about through the tears when they've left us.

I've done some research on the Adequan for my drooler but the vet said no. Then thought it might help my Scottie Cat. Unfortunately she crossed the Rainebow Bridge just before Christmas so we didn't get to try it. I'm glad to know someone who has used it. Very glad it's working.

Take care.

7. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Hi, Janice and Spike!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    the BEST whole cat report there is!!!!!!!

celi & binks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.