2/19 Webber AMBG 75/PMBG 85 OTJ Trial Day 10 Question-weight

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by paige, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Good morning LL and TGIF dancing_cat

This morning I am happy to say that all 5 P's are in place. You know what that means......pooh! We are happy, so happy. Webber gets his own little cheer from me on these days ;-)

Have a wonderful day beans and sugarbabies.
    Yesterday

2. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Re: 2/19 Webber AMBG 75 OTJ Trial Day 10

Hey Webber - Happy day 10 and poop poop pado to you.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

Happy Day 10 Webber...great AMBGs!!!!!!

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

4. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

It must be the day for left over food and small appetite for breakfast. That was the same circumstance at our house today.

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Congratulations on Day 10, Paige & Webber!!
    I am sooooo thrilled for the both of you... what a fantastic brief ride you have had & are so deserving of all the good things to come.
    Hope you all have a fabulous, furbaby weekend!!

6. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Day 10 and Webber is still looking mighty fine. The big day is just around the corner. :smile:

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

happy day 10 OTJ!!! :D

8. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Thank you all so much for your support.

Question - in your experience, how long does it take for the cats to put weight back on? Webber is still so much thinner. nailbite_smile He has not lost any more weight but he had not put any on. This could also be in relation to the diet change. But I just wanted to get some thoughts from others.

Also - dandruff------when does it get better? Is there anything I can do to help it go away? ohmygod_smile

Thank you :mrgreen:

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Happy Day 10!!!!!

Does Webber need to gain weight? I thought my civvie was too thin, but my vet told me he is just right and he only looks too thin because most house cats are overweight and that's what we're used to seeing. Just a thought. If he does need to gain, I imagine it will take some time.

10. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Those are 2 really good questions. Moses has always been a pleasantly plum boy. Actually, if you look at his body from bird's eye view, it looks similar to a bowling ball pin, where it tucks and bulges. He's definitely lost weight, but sometimes I can't tell if it's saggy skin or what. I know some neutered cats get this flappy skin that looks like extra tummy, but it's not. Moses has that.

So... I don't have your answer. :D But I'm interested in hearing others. How much weight has Webber lost?

Oh, and Moses' dandruff really cleared up in January for a good bit. But now, w/funky numbers it's slightly returned. Not in full force, but still there. I hope Webber's clears up soon. It can be so embarrassing for our dark haired boys.

bcatrun_gif

11. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

happy day 10!

I don't know how long about weight, what I can tell you is that Maui went from 13.7 to 9 pounds. Then she got regulated, diet change and came off insulin - her recent vet visit she now weighs 13.4 pounds.

So, as long as he's not losing, give him time and he'll get back to his healthy, ideal weight. (I figure 13.4 is Maui's) It looks good on her.

and happy, happy day 10!

12. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Way to go Webber and Paige. We were away and I didn't realize the OTJ countdown had begun. Antijinx - but looking forward to that party next week - keep up the good work!

13. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

I cannot believe today is Day 10!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!

14. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Thanks for all of your input. And Libby you made a good point, maybe he could have stood to lose some weight. He only lost 2 pounds, but looks so thin because I was used to his "fuller" figure.

bcatrun_gif We are working towards that party. I need to have a talk with Webber......make sure he keeps working hard to heal Mr P.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.