2/2 Junior OTJ trial day 12 AMPS 81, PMPS 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Linda and Scooter & Jack, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-1-junior-otj-trial-day-11-amps-98-pmps-101.172376/

Hi folks,

Well chewy.com came yesterday and I swear the best thing is the boxes! I forgot to put them away last night and the noise of playing in them makes Momma tired in the morning!:) They sure love those boxes. Oh should anyone need good moving boxes I have a ton of them in MN :joyful:. Junior was telling me this morning that he needs his tuxedo pressed for his party. I told him to slow his roll and he said he is going to make it! So onward we go! I guess Jack told him all about the party we have around here.:D

I am off to the human doctor today for my check up and I can report to her that my blood sugar is fine! :p

Vines to those who need them.

thank you!
    Linda

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 12!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I hope your check-up goes well.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Woohoo, big party planned for Saturday. :D Does Junior have a party theme picked out? It's a good thing the kitties know how to find their way to your place from previous parties there. :)

4. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

Hmmmm a theme? Well I have no idea!

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for Day 12 for Junior.:D:D:D Those boxes are great. Maggie always loved them, too. Part time soon.
    Oh sorry Mr. Groundhog saw his shadow yesterday.

6. Ozzy Pawzbourne

Ozzy Pawzbourne Well-Known Member

Go Junior Go!!!!!
    untit8led.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.