2/2 Ruben pmps 216 +3.75 201 +6 159 +7.5 180

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by RubenTheCat, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

morning gang, here we go again.....bf let other cat out of room last night, so food monitering wasnt acurate- but doesnt look like he ate much more. shooting .25u now gonna get a +3. he seems to only want to eat gl, gonna try to leave ff out and if doesnt eat and number drops then do gl.
    thank you to all who were with me last night, keep sending eating vines. hoping for an easier night

2. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400

Hi Sam,
    Good plan.
    Ruben, enough's enough, buddy. Time for you to chow down on the good old FF classics. All the cool cats love 'em!

Get a ketone check when you can, Sam. I'll check back during the day.

Carl

3. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400

Good Morning, Samantha. Hope Ruben eats nicely for you today. :smile:

4. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Sam and Mr. Ruben!

That's a good high number for your brain to rest Sam. Take advantage of it - do something for YOURSELF this morning too.

Now that last night's excitement is behind us, I noticed you said you had Neuralgia - do you know what kind? My DH has an ion channel mutation, Wiki says Neuralgia is also thought to be associated with ion channel damage or malfunction. Just curious, I have learned more about the ion channels in the past 20 years than I ever desired to know. Take care of YOU so you can take care of extra sweet Ruben!

BIG HUGS,

5. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

love you guys, id be lost without you all
    ruben did a nice healthy poo today (lil loose at the end of it, but better in size and shape) yay poo ....lol
    did not give bupe today, gonna see how he does, i dont think him or i like he way he is on it....but if i hink for one moment he is suffering, i will absolutly give it to him
    a new day for a new chance. keep checking in, can not say it enough, i could not have done it last night wih out you all
    especially carl & marje
    carl thank you for sticking it out wih me. it helps me more than you can understand.
    imagine being a little boy alone and the only thing you love was sick. that was me last night. usually rubens the one who takes care of me. sounds weird, but since ive been sick he's been my cg. this is a very scary journy for me, but with you all by my side, i know, feel, i am not alone. that is so comforting.

6. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

sqeeky- they think i have either complex migraines or bassler migraines (but they say im the interesting patient< you never want to be that lol) but they say its the worst they've seen
    in case you havent heard of them, its not always a migraine in the brain. its more like suffering mini strokes but for me its at a high rate of spped and most it onlylasts for a few days then comes back, mine just doesnt stop. im on meds now that seem to help but this stress is causing all my symptoms to come back with force. i loose feeling in the left part of my face, arm, leg, sometimes i get tunnel vision,slurred speach, and last night i developed a twintch in my right index finger (that was weird) its scary when you cant control your body. i am at high risk for a stroke and am supposed to stay calm...lmao...lol oh ruben i love you. im gonna be fine i HAVE to for ruben
    so when i say you guys help more than you can imagine, i honestly dont think you guys feel the gravity of that. you guys have been the best medicine so far for me. theres no doubt i would have already been back admitted in the hospital if not for you guys. but enough focusing on that stupid issue, lets focus back on eating vines for my sweet ruben

7. momsgirl2727

momsgirl2727 Member

Good morning Sweety, Sounds like you had a difficult night, but you made it through! Im proud of you. I want to thank everyone who has been here supporting Sam. You are ALL my hero's.... I love you sweety. Ruben knock it off and stop giving your Mommy so much worry. Sounds like he may be on the road to feeling better. FINGERS CROSSED...... Love you Babe

8. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400

Mom,
    I've been meaning to ask... the kitty in your avatar. Is that his/her real eye color? Those are the most amazing cat eyes I've ever seen.
    Carl

9. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

sam, even though I know you are vegetarian, would you be willing to try at least one piece of KFC?? may just be the thing to kick start him to eating more.
    and maybe give a smaller dose of bupe than you been giving just to keep the pain at a min. it just may be too high of a dose making him feel crappy and keep doing the other meds. even if he looks better right now, he may still need them to get him over the hump

10. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

lol carl my mom doesnt have a cat, but wanted to fit in so thats a pic she lifted off the net :lol: :lol: :lol: she does how ever have a dog and has had many cats over the years.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: So guess who just went and got herself a coffee, and not just any coffe, but a starbucks coffee< who's living high on the hog today!!!!! first time i was in the car in a week and not driving to e.r. vet....i really cant afford starbucks, but omg its good, he first sip was like seeing a unicorn fly by peeing rainbows, amazing :D

11. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400

LOL, if you're seeing flying unicorns peeing rainbows, Starbucks may have added a little something to that cup of coffee!

12. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

i do not have a kfc near me, he did eat a little bit on his own so far, thats more than yeterday morning. im gonna give to the +3 reading and take it from there. why kfc? is it the seasonings? how come it cant be reg, chix? i have dried chix treats and wants nothing to do with them. i know it sounds like im not willing to get kfc for ruben, and honestly it will be very difficult, ive done protests against them and compainging to spread the word on how cruel they are, so it feels wrong inside me to do it. but its for ruben and i have to remember that. kfc is honestly one of the cruelest factory farming practices i've ever seen. and ive seen it all. its horrors your brain could not think of on its own. i did give him his zofran, i cut his bupe down yesterday, i know he doesnt feel great and will def give bupe, just waiting til +3, i honestly think he is doing better off of it, but i agree i DO NOT want him in pain, maybe ill give micro dose.
    please please hear my hesitant against kfc for what it is (compassion for animals) and not refusal b/c im stuborn, i just cant help but see the litle faces of innocent animals being tortured when i think of geting it.
    they say chickens have the same IQ as cats and that their very comparable in nature and intelligence. couldn imagine feeding ruben another cat. chickens are like cats just in different bodies.
    and with that, ruben just got up and took a few bites. yay- he's saving chickens-tho his food is chix flavored lol the irony..lol
    also please knwo i am no way trying to convert people, just trying to explaine my hesitation. it takes all kinds for the world to go round. i do not judge anyone.

13. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

carl- i like to think im funny, but you my friend are hysterical. love your sence of humor. right up my alley.
    oh god i love you all here. thank you so so much, i vow to pay it forward

14. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400

I've also wondered "why kfc" when I've seen that posted here and elsewhere. You'd have to remove all the batter coating, wouldn't you?
    Is it just a matter of it's pretty easy to find and faster than cooking your own, or is there a secret ingredient that seems to help?
    Carl

15. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400

Lol, glad you find my sense of humor helps, Sam. I try to use humor often. Find it defuses stress. And it helps me a great deal at work also. Tourists can be a rough audience :)
    Carl

16. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268

Yay on the 268! It's nice that such a tiny dose is giving results. :smile:

carl

17. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268

Nice +3! Sam, you are quite the character - I love reading your condos :lol:

18. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

+3 268
    that feels good to me, right? when i should i test next? should i still get a +4 or wait til +5? he nibbles here and there. better than yesterday yay. prayers are working, please keep them coming, actually just did dishes.go me. ruben still is not himself, he keeps having twitches<not to worried bout that, but he is def slightly better than yesterday so far. ill take it. still wont leave my lap at all tho, so sweet, but i've had to pee for the last 10 min... :D
    let me know your thoughts. oh feeling so much better than yesterday, i just love him soooo much, he represents all that is good in my world and when he's off its like my world if off its access.
    thank you so much guys (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((FDMB)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    im glad im not there to hug all of you cause i'd probably pop your heads off with the violent hugging id do. i sometimes get a little aggresive with the love...lol :D

19. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow Sam, that +3 is wonderful. Good work!! :D

20. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268

Sam,
    Just to help with understanding the numbers, what's he been nibbling on? Low carb, gravy lovers, kibbles, your toes?

Carl

21. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

lol carl, its me who nibbles on his little toes.nom nom nom so gd cute
    he's eating fancy feast classic/ i pulled up the newmans organic and trying not to give temtation treats. trying freeze dried beef liver....ugh!!lol he's not a big fan but will once in a while eat them. my other civie on the other hand thinks all this different food is for her..lol little piggy whne should i test again?

22. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

+5 should be OK, but if you feel nervous or if Ruben hasn't eaten much, check @+4.

Did you tell Ruben he has people all over the planet watching over him? :cool:

MJ

23. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268

Good. The low carb will let the juice do it's job.

I'd probably split the difference and check again at +4.5?

Carl

24. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Morning Sam, dear!!!! Oh...it's probably afternoon there :shock:

Nice +3!! I'm so glad to see that. I'm wondering if you have tried just boiled chicken breast. I know that will gross you out and I"m sorry but if the KFC isn't an option, how about some free range chicken breast? My cats go wild over it. I just boil it and when it's still just a bit warm, give it to them as treats.

I'd get a +5. Let's see where he's going. Wouldn't it be nice if this dose would work for his numbers but we have to also keep in mind that if he's not eating, his numbers might be just a little lower. Once he starts eating, we might have to raise the dose.

Also, I'd like you to get a +11 today because I'm thinking that if you'd like, and if he is high, it might be a good idea to bump your shot time earlier so you don't have to stay up so late testing. So, what would be the ideal shot time for your schedule and so you can rest? Once we know
    that, we can get you to start moving towards it.

Glad you got some Starbucks! Try to rest and just continue to get food in him. If there is any way at all to make a slurry of the LC food and syringe it, that would be ideal over the gravy. I'd really love to save the gravy for when he's dropping UNLESS that is still all he will eat. Maybe a happy medium would be to mix a little gravy in with the LC and syringe and each time mix less.

Have a great day and I'll check in later. [​IMG]

25. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

mj- yes i did, he didnt seem impressed...lol but thats a cat for you :D :D :D +5 it is. i on the other hand am eternally gratefull.

Attached Files:

26. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

marje- i love you, i dont mean to play favorites but i cant help it. you and carl are ruben and i's gaurdian angels. i truelly believe that
    i like the free range chicken idea so much better, my mom would help me with that too. he is nibbling on his ff classic all on his own today. only here and there but thats much more than yesterday. i will def syringe feed if he goes for more than 2hr without nibbling. i would see he's about 1/4-1/3 can in. thats great from yesterday.
    he's going to nibble as we speak. oh thank fdmf. thank you for your prayers thank you!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna get a +5

27. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

lovely number but as marj said, once he starts eating the dose may need bumped up again but I think .25 is good for now.

totally understand about KFC and I have no clue what is in it but many swear by it on here. maybe some baby food squash. heard a few cats really like that too. jus a little on top of food. veggie and carbs but who cares right now

free range sounds like a plan too

doing a great job

28. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

marje- my work scedule will make ruben's shot time 7 and 7 but im out for 2 more weeks and 9 or 10 would be ideal, but not sure if i should work to getting used to 7 and 7. open to suggestions also if you guys are staying up w me im more than happy to work on a schedule thats good for you guys.

29. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150

+5 150
    i know thats an ok number but still get nervous, dont know why, when i should i check again? or is it safe to do the +11? he just took a few tiny bites so i'd say total half can maybe a wee bit more. he's a grazer slowly bu shirley he keeps eating. still not feeling great but better than yesterday and better than the day b4 so thats good.

30. MJ+Donovan

No, you definitely need to check before +11. If he's been grazing today, you should be fine waiting until +7 or +8. But I hesitate to make any assumptions where sugarcats are concerned. They do what they want when they want!

MJ

31. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150

I would check +6, Sam, just in case 150 isn't the "bottom". I think today's numbers are all great by the way. But it would be useful knowing if he's going to go any lower. For example, a 150 most likely isn't going to cause a big bounce later. But if he drops to 85, say, it would help explain a higher number later? Make sense?

Carl

edit to add - or +7 like MJ suggested. Just want to see if there is a "lower".

32. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

totally makes sence, thank you +6 it is, if for some reason it is say 80-85 i shouldnt panic right? i mean i shouldnt anyway, but we all know im a bit ( a lot ) nutty when i comes to ruben. trying to stay calm today. havent seen him litter box yet, unless he went when i went to starbucks, still waiting.

33. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150

No. No panic no matter what the number is. Just be prepared to post and then act.

34. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

ugh. i am working on not getting that pit in my stomach, its hard. i like to think i controll my thoughts, but sometimes when it comes to ruben my thoughts think me, there intrusive. working on it. i really am. one day at a time < sounds like i'm 12 steppin it...lol pray for 130-150 safe #'s

35. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150

Good. Positive thinking!

But..... a 60 is a perfectly safe number, Sam. A lot of "low number thinking" depends more on when it happens in the cycle than anything else. A 60 at +4 today might be an issue. But at +6 or +7, yes, it's going to get your attention, but it's still a safe number since "typically" he'd start to come back up during the latter part of the cycle.
    Trust me. At some time in the not too distant future, you'll be dancing the happy dance when you see a 60 or 70, and they won't be nearly as scary as they are now.
    Carl

36. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Sam Sweetheart,
    Mr. Ruben is doing really well today - there's no NEED to panic altho' I KNOW it's hard. You now KNOW what to do, you know you have support here. When you start feeling that panic, go to the mirror, dance a little jig, plaster that BIG smile on your face and just LOOK at how GOOD you're doing!!

BIG HUG TOO! I'll dance that jig WITH you!

37. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150

Sam,
    Listen to Lyresa. If you read her subject lines every day, she's the queen of the "happy dance"! :D

Carl

38. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

love you carl, thank you.
    thank you lyresa

39. Marje and Gracie

Just a reminder that Sam is using an Alpha Trak and while a 60 might not be a 30 on a human meter, it's lower than I'd like Ruben to be anywhere in his cycle. A 60 on a human glucometer is a safe number but unless we know exactly how Sams AT at 60 equates to a human glucometer, I'd want to get that number up.....especially if it is early in the cycle.

40. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150

Ooops, THANK YOU for the reminder, Marje! :oops:

OKay, Sam, adjust everything I said by twenty points or so. What you'd hope to see, and happy dance about, is a number in the 80 range.
    And Marje brings up a good opportunity for the next time you see a number like 70 or so. Immediately test again with your Relion meter, and see what it reads. Maybe we can find out how your AT equates to a "human meter" at the lower ranges. That's good info to know.

CArl

41. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150 +6 126

+6 126
    this is good, right, forget i know it is...lol
    when to test next?
    oh thank god was getting worried. happy dancing

42. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

crap he found evil kibble should i let him continue to eat it, ugh thought i put it up high enough hey at least he's eating...just switched to ff classic yes...
    oh today is a good day.

43. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150 +6 126

126 is really good. :smile:
    How about +8, and assuming it's not lower, then you should be good until +11.
    The kibble right now isn't a major problem. I wouldn't want him to eat a whole bowl full, but like you said, at least he's eating. That's a good sign, and later if he turns his nose up at the FF classics, maybe he'll find them more enticing if you crumble a couple pieces of kibble and sprinkle it on top?

Carl

44. Marje and Gracie

Agree 100% with Carl. As Sienne said the other day, until he is eating normally on his own, we don't care if he eats hot fudge sundaes.

45. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150 +6 126

Last night, cake. Today, hot fudge sundaes! And it's too close to dinner "to spoil my appetite". ;-)

46. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

you guys are great...lol
    want to take a ride to my mom's to grab the AT srips but afraid ill miss him pee? what do you guys think, it will take me about an hour? i only have 14 strips left

47. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150 +6 126

The strips are more important, in my opinion.

Carl

48. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Since KFC is a no go, what about Chik-fil-A? I don't eat fast food so my cats don't either but Libby swears by Chik-fil-A as an appetite stimulant for her cats. Fundamentally, anything that will get Ruben's attention is fine.

This is s list that another member put together some time ago of foods that can entice a cat to eat.

49. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

thanks guys, going to get strips and see if i can get my mom to grab chix and boil it for me...
    be back in an hour.

50. momsgirl2727

momsgirl2727 Member

Sam just came by and got the strips and I also boiled some chicken for her. Poor girl didn't even want to cook the chicken in one of her pans. Such a devoted vegan..

51. momsgirl2727

momsgirl2727 Member

Sam just came by and got the strips and I also boiled some chicken for her. I included some broth too. Not sure she needs broth, but she got some anyhow. Poor girl didn't even want to cook the chicken in one of her pans. Such a devoted vegan

52. MJ+Donovan

As far as I know, there are no Chick-fil-A's around here. Closest one is in Burlington MA, I think.

I'm not a vegetarian (though eat zero red meat), but cat food is just BLECH.

MJ

53. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

love you mommy, he ate some of the chicken too. should i give him more if he wants it or wait til shot time? and if so how much?
    going to test in 5min, pray for safe numbers- for him and me, first day with limited symptoms. happy dance!!!!
    brb

54. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150 +6 126 +8 158

+8 158
    YaY YaY YaY
    someone call ellen cause im dancing all over this beeotch..lol
    so i dont have to check til +11 or pmps right?
    oh please let the night go like the morning.
    he's still just laying here, not feeling good bu again better than yesterday

55. momsgirl2727

momsgirl2727 Member

So glad to hear he ate some chicken! Waiting to hear his numbers. Love you to Sweety

56. momsgirl2727

momsgirl2727 Member

Excellent numbers. Doing the grandma dance for Ruben

57. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

oh i love you mom. thank god for you, and for grandma, love you too grandma. i see you dancing with us, i really really dooooo.

58. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150 +6 126 +8 158

Great number!
    Yes, Sam, chicken breast has zero carbs, so let him eat some if he's still wanting more.

You're good until +11 too, so you both get a break. :D

Carl

59. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi, Sam! I just want to pop in during this break & say hi!

What a GREAT condo today! There's Starbucks (a well-deserved Sam Treat!), Ruben feeling a little better than yesterday, a mom visit, Ruben eating, and even DANCING!!
    Love it!!

Paws crossed that tonight goes well for you so that you can get more rest and relaxation!

((Hugs))
    ~Josie

60. Marje and Gracie

Way to go Ruben!!!!

[​IMG]

61. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

why do i get so crazy close to shot time. ugh breath sam breath, its gonna be ok....lol worried shotting a blue number but i know pink is not good either, just feel safer with it.....crazy pants staring to commence...lol working on it tho

62. momsgirl2727

momsgirl2727 Member

Im no expert, but I believe these are the best numbers Ruben has ever had? Am I missing something?

63. Marje and Gracie

They are very good but it could be because he's not eating his usual amount. Time will tell.

64. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

they are great numbers, just nervous if pmps is blue...love you mom...soooo much so nice to see you on here. makes me feel so much better

65. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150 +6 126 +8 158

Mom,

The view from "this side" is a lot different than the view from Sam's side. We (and you) see today's numbers and we're like flip_cat

On the same numbers (for the first time), the person holding the sryinge is like this :shock:

All we have to do is allow Sam the time to switch sides. ;-)

Carl

66. Marje and Gracie

Do you have a +11 Sam?

67. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

getting one now its supposed at 930

68. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +3 268 +5 150 +6 126 +8 158

9:30 is good, Sam. You shot at 10:30 this morning, right?

Carl

69. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +6 126 +8 158 +11 203

+11 203
    yes shot 1030
    ugh this is good right? he is eating more today about a can in. hoping for good night
    love you mom, you and ruben, ill take care you the same way i take care of ruben its my vow

70. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Just stopping in to check on you guys...what a nice day for Ruben - great numbers and he's eating better...yay!! Our prayers continue for you...you're doing awesome!!!

71. momsgirl2727

momsgirl2727 Member

Fantastic number sweety, Now relax and get some rest. I love you. Call me if you need me anytime. XOXO

72. Marje and Gracie

The most you can shoot early with this number is 10pm and I'd do that if I were you.

What's with the "ugh"? :lol: we are working on positive thinking" ;-)

73. MJ+Donovan

sneaking a peek at Ruben's SS... +11=203 :D

You're shooting a small dose (0.25U), so it should be a lot less nerve-wracking. Ruben seems to be liking this dose, and you haven't had to skip (yet) like you did with 0.5U.

But like others have said, you're holding the syringe. Would you feel more comfortable with a smidge less than 0.25U?

MJ

74. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

can i do the 1030? and yes positive thinking/ this is good. he. is. actually. playing. right. now. o.m.g. its only a litlle, but holy moley

75. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +6 126 +8 158 +11 203

Yes, you can wait until 10:30 Sam.
    Moving the shot up would make it easier on you over time, because you wouldn't have to stay up really late testing. I think you mentioned that at some point you will need to try a 7am and 7pm schedule?

But there's no push to move it up tonight if you feel more comfortable shooting at 10:30.

Carl

76. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

my buddy carl, love you, feel bad cause your the one usually up with me, when should i test after i shoot at 10:30?

77. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +6 126 +8 158 +11 203

Let's see what others think, but I'm thinking a +2 or +3 makes sense.

Also, I would recommend seeing if you can convince him to eat right maybe 15 minutes prior to the shot? It'd be great if he'd eat a decent "dinner".

Carl

78. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'd go for the +2. I like Carl's idea about seeing if Ruben is interested in dinner about 15 min. before shot time.

79. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe because KFC is quite often dark meat as opposed to chicken breast.. Plus (sorry Sam) it's greasy and very moist the way they cook it.. Kinda dripping even when you take the coating off... Yum..

80. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry, Sam, for more chicken talk, but I wonder if one of those rotisserie chickens from the grocery store would work?
    I wonder if anyone on the board has used one for kittehs?

81. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

poor chickens, but i do remember how delish kfc was. no judgement
    actually i just gave ruben some boiled chix breast my mom made for me to give to ruben, he only ate about a silver dollar size piece but it was something
    gonna test and shoot and post.

82. Marje and Gracie

Sam...I will be up with you tonight, ok, so Carl can get some rest.

I agree with Sienne et al that +2 is fine so I will be watching for it.

83. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

pmps 216
    shot .25u
    trying to feel positive.
    i can do this, still hoping htere will be someone to check on us at +2

84. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

Re: 2/2 Ruben pmps 216

thanks marje- first time shooting this low. tyring hard to stay calm...its gonna be ok i keep saying but feel much better knowing youll be with me
    thank you marje

85. Re: 2/2 Ruben amps 400 +6 126 +8 158 +11 203

I'll still be around for +2, and so will Marje and others are watching too.

I'll probably be signed off by +4 though, (and Thanks Marje!)
    You CAN do this, Sam,

Carl

86. Marje and Gracie

I can stay up as late as you need me to. So you aren't alone! Accentuate the positive. The more time Ruben spends below 200, the better for him!

87. Re: 2/2 Ruben pmps 216

Recap of Ruben's Day:

AMPS ~ 400 (.25u)
    +3 ~ 268
    +5 ~ 150
    +6 ~ 126
    +8 ~ 158
    +11 ~ 203

PMPS ~ 216 (.25u)

Carl

88. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

carl really love you, i have no choice but to do i, ive already shot. :smile: nailbite_smile please let this be a smooth night, i know i wil pay it forward, but how can i show you guys my graitude. im sooooo sooooo grateful, i appreciate it from the depths of my being, i know you guys need sleep too and yet stay with me all hours of the night and never complain and always cheer me on.
    thank marje and carl and everyone else who cares. you find in life for me anyway, that connections make life important, not money or possesions, bu bonds and connections
    thanks for making my life purposeful

89. Marje and Gracie

I'm starting to get jealous and am feeling replaced by Carl ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: guess I need to be more available.

Ok Carl....as they say in the fighter pilot world..."fights on". :lol: :lol: :lol:

90. Re: 2/2 Ruben pmps 216

....in the words of the immortal Michael Jackson..."I'm a lover, not a fighter" :mrgreen:

I would never be so bold as to throw down the gauntlet to the Borg Queen, Marje.

Carl

91. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

oh no marje, no way jose- your the o.g. you were included in that. thats why i said you guys. my heart is way big enough for both of you. marje your my security blanket
    im linus and your safey. wishing i was there to squeeze you tight so you could feel my love-its intense. if you ahvent figured it out, i love hard and with all my heart

92. Marje and Gracie

How did you know I was a Michael Jackson fan :cool: :cool:

Aaaahh...but the Borg Queen only "convinces" new members to shoot low when it is "their time".

93. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

oh this is excited i never had any one fight over me...lol jk ;-) :YMPEACE:

94. Re: 2/2 Ruben pmps 216

I also know your married to a fighter pilot. All I did was fix their birds after they broke 'em :D

Sam,
    You will at some time understand more fully why we do what we do here. All of us. What I look forward to is signing on at 2am a couple months from now, seeing a crisis in progress, and thinking "ah, it's fine, Sam's got it covered"

That's gonna happen :)

Carl

95. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

side note i love mj too...and im honored and shocked you thought it was my time to shoot low....you have lots of faith in me, i appreciate that

96. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Just dropping in to show some support - you're doing a GREAT job Sam!!

97. Marje and Gracie

And I thank you for that and am ever grateful so that my beloved always came home safely to me :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

And you will help others, Sam. You will be surprised in a few months when you look back at your first condos. I think I was fairly calm but still, I don't know whether to :lol: or :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

98. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Sam,
    since you have such an ordeal with chicken, there may be another treat that Ruben would like.
    They are cheaper online but they are also available at Petsmart and Petco.
    The turkey variety is hard to find online but its much tastier than the chicken.... ( says Shadow who won't eat the chicken)
    But she also loves the little shrimp variety which are really easy to re-hydrate by adding a couple of drops of water.

Zero Carbs.
    I thought I remembered you saying Ruben really likes seafood. ( might have been someone else :? )

http://www.healthypets.com/purebitesshrimp.html

be sure and click on the healthy pets link in the shopping link at the top of this page if you decide to order some. :D

99. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

thanks rhiannon- i just got the beef liver one today, are those rehydratable too? i will def order those from here from now on to- you guys are great

100. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

guess who's nibbling........oh things are good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.