2/20 Morris AMPS 145

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6783

Morning LLanders!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    Morris' numbers are creeping up again....may have to fatten up the .25u again. dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat He's still eating pretty well and has made his deposits in the LB overnight...one pee, one liquipoo and one sorta solid...lots of LB action overnight!!!! :thumbup
    Hope you all enjoy this lovely Caturday!!

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey you guys!! Nice amps anyway!! Are you giving him anything that has higher carb in it?? Temptations?
    Glad there was a almost magic poo--I'll be sending vines to Morris today!
    Nice day down there in sunny Fla? Have a great Caturday! HUGS~!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

That's a pretty good report Morris....Mama sounds pleased with your behavior so far.
    Hope you both have a wonderful day today! Enjoy!

4. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 2/20 Morris PMPS 173

Morris went down to 42 at +7 so this is probably his rebound (and response to having a handful of Temptations). cat_pet_icon

He has discovered that he likes gizzards...finally!!! I gave him some the other day and he turned up the nose...tried them again today and he's gobbling them up. You wouldn't catch me eating those things!!! The first one I pulled out I thought they accidentally threw in the butthole (sorry to be so graphic) and threw it away....then I pulled out the next one and it was the same! :shock: :shock: :shock: I thought, what are the odds they would accidentally put in two buttholes by mistake? :eek: :eek: :eek: Those are the the gizzards....sure coulda fooled me!!!! :? :? :?

And for the up-to-the-minute poo report: he had mostly solid poos today...weird looking but mostly solid. It's too soon to cheer...let's just say I'm quietly hopeful. drinking24

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I see Morris read his condo again. :? Nice day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.