2/20 Shadow AMPS=214, PMPS=161

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=110
    +6=84
    +7=91
    +8=100
    AMPS=214 ~ 1.50u Lev (8th day)

Yesterday's Condo

Shadow got that Pink under control yesterday and during the night managed a little green surf for himself. I threw in 2 more tests than usual when i saw his 110 at +4 last night. He had his breffis and cleaned the plates as usual. thankfully he has a good appetite. The two of them played last night after having some catnip and then Shadow rested on the couch with me as we watched the Olympics. He seems to really enjoy it. (all the athletes receiving high scores with their personal Bests...maybe he can relate to winning the Gold with all his pretty numbers lately ;-) )
    He was lying on the testing towel this morning, waiting for his juice. And now he's off an running with his yellow number this morning...

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday ....the weekend is here finally! WEEEEeeeeee!! Enjoy it Beautiful Friends! :YMHUG:

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/20 Shadow AMPS=214

Good morning Pat!

pretty cycle last nite for Shadow boy, and hangin' out in sunny yellow for this morning. Shadow will always be our star Olympian!

Cute WCR Pat as always! Have a good :mrgreen: day!

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Not much of a bounce...numbers are getting closer together...good sign! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat
    Might see some green again today. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Enjoy this loverly day! cat_pet_icon

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Pat
    Shadow is doing beautifully lately. That is so great and I'm glad he's enjoying
    the Olympic with you.
    So I picked up some of those "lucky harpoons" you have been using yesterday at Wamart in
    Vermont and OMG, they are long. I am terrfied to use them.
    Maybe we will have the same success as you have for Shadow!!!

Have an awsome day.

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning Pat & Kits!! Nice WCR, but let's see some nice numbers there Shadow.
    Hope you have a wonderful Caturday! Shadow going for the green medal! :lol: :mrgreen:

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Boy, what nice numbers and good catch yesterday! :thumbup

It looks like Shadow's finally getting the hang of ignoring the bouncing too; how great is THAT to see :D

We will be watching for some nice colors today too!

7. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

The bounces are getting weaker! Here is the bad news..........(don't shoot me!) Shadow needs 2x going below 50 to earn a decrease, he has done it 1x so far on this dose but.........it has been a week since that happened so the clock gets reset. We don't raise the dose because he is getting lot's of green, now he is regulated and just has to learn not to bounce. Lot's of healing numbers going on and as soon as the bouncing stops he should be spending most of his time in blues and greens. Eventually when that happens his own repaired pancreas will start sputtering and cause him drop to low on this dose and he will earn his decreases and start moving dwn the ladder. I expect that once he graduates LTS he won't have any set backs.

This AMPS is barely yellow so I expect to see more nice numbers from him later! :mrgreen:

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 2/20 Shadow AMPS=214, +4=218

+3=258
    +4=218

Monique... :lol: believe me, I have been counting the days since that 46. It's all good since he has been in the healing numbers so much since then so I don't mind resetting the clock at all. It's the German way! :lol: These past days have me jumping for joy...really! I am not in any hurry to get anywhere.

I be fine right where I is!! :lol:

Shadow seems great and all is well here. Why, even the sun is out! I will be watching and waiting for the signs that his pancreas is ready to sputter. I did just open the first of my 2 backup boxes of strips though..... That means i only have on back up box now....49 strips plus the 50 in that unopened box. nailbite_smile uh-oh nailbite_smile

9. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

and after Lucy's party tonight you might be one busy bean! LOL Pat...that had me cracking up.

10. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

AMPS=214
    +3=259
    +4=218
    +8=124
    PMPS=161 ~1.50u Lev (8th day)

Shadow had a very nice time today...bringing his numbers down this afternoon...after the magical poops...
    Ready for whatever tonight... :mrgreen:

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think our kitties are in sync today.

12. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Shadow looks great!

13. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

can't wait to see what tonight will bring!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.