2/20 Tuscany AMPS~303, +7~209, PMPS~324, +5.5~148

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by joyce-tuscany(GA), Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6768

Miss Wobbles is about the same. Seems like has harder time when she is sitting - especially if wants to get a treat - than walking. She has toppled over today - from her sitting position. Even though she seems weaker in her legs - this toppling from a sit is very hard to watch. She makes no effort to catch herself - almost like she doesn't realize.

Did increae her lantus back to 1.75 which is what we were shooting before our trip. She is eating well, drinking and seems to be making the litter box ok.

Supposed to be going out tonight. The plan was she was coming with and staying at friends house. Hate stressing her more but friend and I would be charged for missing our reservations.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/20 Tuscany AMPS~303, +7~209

poor little (((Tuscany))) cat_pet_icon
    feel better soon!
    I'm sure u can make her comfy at friends house tonight

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I hope Tuscany's balance improves once the ear infection starts to clear.

4. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. We nursed a kitty back to health and once her ear infection cleared up her balance was much better. She actually listed to one side for awhile.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I hope Tuscany will feel better tomorrow...

6. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

sending tuscany healing vines...

7. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Back home, was a very long night. Tuscany was supposed to have been locked into laundry room/hall area at friends - but she escaped while we were away. Good thing she didn't set off any of the motion detectors! Found her lounging on friends turkish rug. All was good - but she really hadn't eaten much. Is now home, eating and bobbing away. I certain hope that this is some sort of ear issue. It is sad to see your elder cat tipping over (cow tipping ok - not cat tipping!)
    Ni Ni - got to go give meds a get to bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.