2/23 Rusty AMPS 168, +4.5 48, +9.5 147, PMPS 226, +5 152

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Hi L&LL, TGIF!

Rusty finally has a more reasonable AMPS number and hopefully the drop below 50 won't send him back to his trampoline. I'd really like to get him back to his old numbers now that he is feeling better and might not have so many meds coursing through his body. We'll see.
    Rusty had a good night, ate all of his nighttime foods, and ate all of his breakfast. I had to put out more food after he ate the first serving all in one sitting. Very unusual for our grazer.
    He has nibbled on his lunch and is taking his down time on his vinyl shopping bag.

Weather continues damp, chilly (but not cold), with sleet and rain on the way. No snow is predicted for at least a week. It looks like "mud season" here already, with the muddy ice on the sides of the streets and yards that are getting bare. We want winter back! Tomorrow Edward and I are going to scout out the ski/snowshoe we are leading on Monday. It may turn into a hike with microspikes.

Everyone have a good weekend.

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Ate all his food in one sitting, huh? :) Hooray for that! Keep it up, Rusty! Join the piggy club, Asia says it's fun! ;)

:bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty is eating well. I hope he doesn't bounce tonight.

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Well, thank goodness he is eating well!

Yo, Dude, swim a little closer to the shore! ~ Bubba

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear that he continues to eat lots! Much better AMPS today!

6. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Yay for Rusty enjoying another feeling good day. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Enjoy your weekend and happy surfing, Rusty!:bighug::D:bighug::D:bighug:

7. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Great to hear Rusty is eating well :)

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Okay, who are you and what have you done with our Rusty?! o_O ;)

So glad he is feeling better. NIce to see him make a cameo in the lagoon, but a little close to the shark net, there, buddy.

Typical weather - you want snow, you get slush. You want sunshine, you get snow. Hope you make lemons out of the lemonade on Monday, Ella!

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Rusty had bad breathing tonight. I think he must have inhaled a little food. He ate all of his dinner and the loud breathing started after that. I think he's ok. He just came upstairs and began to eat his nighttime food.

'night all, Thanks for the visits.

10. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Rusty, enthusiasm for your fuds is much appreciated, but please don't inhale it. That's just and expression!

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Slow and careful on the fuds Rusty. Good idea to eat it all, just take your time.

You can have our snow. About a foot on the ground - playing havoc with rowing. DH took a picture of someone cross country skiing on our ramp to the water. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.