2/24 Spicey Update

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by tajana340, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tajana340

tajana340 Member

Hello Everyone-

Sorry it has been awhile. My sister is going thru a nasty divorce with her husband threating to kill her. It has been Crazy. She has 2 kids and very little money. The restraining order didn't seem to help either. I now have my 16 year old nephew and their cat Screech into the household. This will be interesting.

Anyway Spicey is doing good. We haven't started ProZinc yet still trying to finish the last of the Pzi Idexx. Sorry I haven't posted her recent numbers, it is on my list. I am also recovering from a cold and preety much slept all weekend before going back to work. So that is what is going on but I will try to keep everyone posted.
    Gator, thanx for watching.

David

2. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Yikes! You've got quite a bit to deal with. Hope it all resolves quickly and peacefully.

Donna

3. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

David, FYI there are a bunch of us that are new to ProZinc, so read some of the posts and let us know your experience with it...Thanks!

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Hi David! Glad to see you back, but sorry to hear about all the goings-on. I hope things get better for your sister soon, and that your nephew and kitty settle in with you peacefully. Colds are certainly no fun, either. Hope you are back to normal soon, and thanks for the update. Keep us posted. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.