2/25 Jen's Oreo AMPS~93, PMPS~191

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jen and Oreo (GA), Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi LL :smile:

Long time, no condo :lol: I have no idea when my last condo was so no link. Things have been verra busy which is why I haven't been around. But, little miss has been good :mrgreen:

WCR: soft, purry, wants under the covers at night, but just long enough to get warm :lol:, talky, chirpy, and even a few episodes of NASCAR kitteh bcatrun_gif bcatrun_gif ...she's happy.

I've been doing a no-no and adjusting dose based on ps number...I know, but my 1/2 curve on Sunday showed me that her nadir is somewhere between +8 and ps time... I'll work on getting another one this weekend and see if I can nail it down. I'm so giving all the ammo for some serious wet-noodling here :lol: :lol: I'm just too honest.

As for me, working full time, only one class for school still, volunteering 5 hours each Saturday and in my free time the typical house work, homework, kitty work (he he), etc. I'm going to try to stop by more regularly both here and on fb...games there may still suffer for a while though.

Oh, and finally figured out...she's a tortie and full of tortitude (that explains A LOT)!

Prayers, white light, snowflakes and vines to all the kitties who aren't feeling well. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: to all beans who need one or more :smile: SS is updated.

ETA: DOH!!! Newbies, do not follow what I do. We have been at this dance for a while now and I know my cat. (Think I should add this to my siggy like some of the others do :smile:)

2. Cheryl & Whiskers (GA)

Cheryl & Whiskers (GA) Member

Hi,

Oreo is a really cute Tortie :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.