2/27-3/1 Andy - 216 pmps; 47 +7; 359 amps

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Yvonne & Andy &BJ (GA), Mar 1, 2019.

1. Yvonne & Andy &BJ (GA)

Yvonne & Andy &BJ (GA) Member

Previous

:D Andy greeted March with a dive! But he could not resist that trampoline again!;)

:arghh: Over 3 yrs of this bouncing!

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I was surprised to see that lime green last night, but it does explain the high AMPS. :oops:

Have you read more on those links Marje gave you last week on how to flatten the cycles out?

3. Yvonne & Andy &BJ (GA)

Last night I had to feed him a can of FF to keep him above 40.

Yes, I have read the info. This is too intense. I am getting burned out from not sleeping. I just don't have enough time to spend on this right now. My 92 yr old Mom lives with me and she is almost blind. And I have other kitties with issues too. I barely get 4 hrs sleep anymore and I am starting to feel it. I need to decide how much time I can spend on this w/o affecting my own health. I think I need to take a break and just "maintain" for a while. You have been so great in trying to help but it is really overwhelming me right now. I feel so bad for Andy but he gets the most attention of all my animals.

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I completely understand. Take care of yourself. If you don't, you will burn out and not be of any good to anyone else. Do what you can to keep everyone safe and that's what is important. :bighug::bighug:

5. Yvonne & Andy &BJ (GA)

Thanks Mandy - I will be around, just not as much - probably will only post extremes etc - you have helped me so much. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.