2/28 Blackie

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Today it is just beautiful here. It's sunny and 45. Blackie has already been out sunning himself.

Blackie's numbers are not wonderful today, though. At +6 he is still higher than his amps. We've been at 3.2 for 4 cycles now and we were gettting blue numbers at midpoint, but we were getting less than a 50% drop, so I stayed with the 3.2. I'll keep checking today, he may continue to drop.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, wonky #s, eh? It almost looks like his liver is giving you a freaky run every 3rd cycle or so, like a couple blue #'d cycles = a pink cycle. That's just a guess though. Wish I could give you some suggestions but it's too confusing for me to have any confidence at all in my reactions to his #s. I really hope you get some improvement soon. If nothing else, enjoy the beautiful weather! dancing_cat

3. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

Well those numbers look great to us. I learned a lot with my checks this weekend. I think I should of dosed the 3.6u tonight but with him still dropping I had to go safe. I need sleep. Darn job is getting in the way of my testing.LOL And enjoy the sun. We have had rain and snow.

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Blackie is enjoying the weather! :) Don't forget there was a full moon last night so maybe that was part of the cause for his lower #s? I don't know if he is sensitive to that or not, but it was all over the place in LL today so I thought I'd mention it. I've never paid attention to that myself, but I did start noting it on my SS just to see if there IS a correlation for Buzz. All in the name of science. ;)

Come on down, Blackie. Your mama doesn't like those high numbers, and you shouldn't either. At least he is acting like himself, though. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.