? 2/5 Archie Lab results from December

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by cmb, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmb

cmb Member

hi, we finally got a copy of Archie’s lab results which were used to rule out ketoacidosis on 12/28 - his bg has been sort of all over the place but his lethargy only increased over time. Just wondering if there is anything else that could be indicated in his lab results. I know they’re a month old now but I thought I’d give it a try. Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. cmb

cmb Member

and be lethargy I mean it’s to the point that he just lies down in front of the water dish when he’s thirsty and hungry. His appetite is okay I would say.

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Your best bet is to go post on the Lantus forum to get advice from the very experienced people there. Lantus works best with consistent dosing. The frequent changes in dose affect its depot action and that can lead to erratic BG numbers. There are sets of very specific dosing guidelines described in the yellow stickies on that forum. I suggest you have a look at them and ask a lot of questions.

4. lovemycat444

lovemycat444 Member

You are such a wonderful loving kitty mom to Archie! Wishing you both the absolute best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.