2/7 Bix

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

day 2 - 145 - shot 0.8u
    (previous shot was 0.4u because I chickened out on a lower PS and didn't shoot the 0.6u that has worked better lately)

In answering someone else's post I recalled that when he has made "progress" it's been when he's gotten lower nadirs - more DDs and not just 97 or something. So I decided to try a bit more aggressive approach & see if that puts him in better #s this coming week. He seems to be immune to the really low doses. Will try to get a +6 in today.

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope this boost get's Bix in the DD's. It would be nice to get a steady stream of non-diabetic numbers. So I hope Bixie is reading this post. bcatrun_gif

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks Ele, I think he *was* reading!!! :) I have asked him to share the spotlight with Blackie, and send some good #s his way. He may only listen when it's in writing ;) but hopefully he will send some good vibes Blackie's way.

+5.5 - 71

He's eating a moderate amount, so I think I overshot a teeny bit, I was just feeling impatient with his progress on 0.6u's. Maybe 0.7 is the ticket. But I'm excited with this #, and not worried - his sister has tested 54 before on this meter, so there's plenty of room left til he nadirs in half an hour or an hour or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.