Hey, new to the forum and so relieved that this exists. We have had our diabetic cat, Luna, for a month now. She has had diabetes for about half a year so it's still new to her too, we adopted her knowing the responsibility we were taking on. Anyway, she is on 2.5u twice daily at the moment. Everything has been stable until we changed her food, over to a much lower carb-higher meat content. Since doing this, she has had 2 hypos, both after her evening injection. The second one was at 12am last night, we took her to the emergency vet and when we got there her sugars had stabilised (we had admistered glucose but she was still exhibiting symptoms and we don't have a glucometer) I skipped her insulin this morning and will probably skip it tonight. I'm worried about tomorrow though. Apart from anything else we're down about $500 in vets fees and I don't want to risk her health. Would it be better to hold off any insulin until Monday when we can take her to our vet who has her records?