2 year diabetic

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Tucker's Mama CS, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tucker's Mama CS

Tucker's Mama CS Member

Hello all!

It was suggested to me that I should join this message board for some extra guidance. My handsome 13 and 1/2 year old boy, Tucker, has been diabetic for almost 2 years. He had been very well controlled on Vetsulin once transitioned to wet food. We even achieved remission in the late summer months of 2018. Unfortunately, his health has had many set-backs since that time and we have not been able to get a handle on his diabetes ever since then. I will post in the health forum for further assistance/ suggestions.

Thank you for allowing me to join!

Crystal

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome Crystal and Tucker. There is a wealth of information, guidance and support here.

Tucker's Mama CS likes this.
  3. Tucker's Mama CS

Tucker's Mama CS Member

Thank you very much!

4. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

Welcome to you and Tucker! Looks like you are already ahead of most new joiners with experience giving insulin and you have your signature set up with Tucker’s details, that is great! You will get help here to manage your kitty’s diabetes. There is also a Vetsulin board where seasoned Vetsulin users can help with questions and advice on dosing, etc. once you get settled in.

Tucker's Mama CS likes this.
  5. Tucker's Mama CS

Tucker's Mama CS Member

Thank you very much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.