2011 calender for acro/iaa/cushings

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Patti and Merlin, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

OK we're starting to gather everyone now.

Here's who I have so far who is interested:
    Caprice and Henrietta GA (pic sent)
    Sandy and Cecil GA (pic coming) and she is looking into the printing of it
    Waytiuk (Judy and Orphan GA)
    Diana and Tom GA
    Caorlyn and Leo
    Gayle and Shadoe
    Gayle and Oliver
    Heather and Boo
    Me - of course :)

c'mon the rest of you - surely you want your cats photo in print - show them off

please send me your pic asap - i'm totally new to this and I'll need to learn how to put it all together. Get the word out to everyone. I'm putting a post on catacro and on facebook. Encourage everyone to get their pic in!!!!!
    I'm going to make a sticky so everyone can be reminded! I'm thinking of maybe making the date of Sept 1st as the date to get all the pics in - what do you think???

2. Juanita & Chika (GA)

Juanita & Chika (GA) Member

what a great idea. please add Chika to the list, I just need to figure out how to send you a picture.

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

This is a good idea, I would love to buy one.
    Having a few good friends with acro kitties, I would love to have a calendar of them.
    I have the regular FDMB calendar from last year and love it.

4. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yes, Sep.1 is a good cutoff date, but if you need to move it earlier just say so.
    Also, if you can say how you want people to send you the pictures, and if you have any size limitations, maybe mention the maximum.

I have a gazillion pictures of the cats, so what about if I sent you a few and then you could pick which ones you think are most suitable?

5. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

If people could email me the pictures that would be great. Or if they want to actually mail me a picture that's fine too. I promise to send it back to them. Just let me know what works best for you.

I'll set Sept 1st then as the cutoff date then. That gives everyone more than a month. :D

Let me know if you have any problems with getting something to me

6. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Count Susan & Lanky in -- we'll be working on some pics - You wan 2 or 3 to choose from??

7. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Ooh, count us in, too. I'll try to get some pics to you today or tomorrow.

8. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

If you want one pic is enough but you can send a couple - then if I run into issues how to put them in that mite help.
    Also if you have a favorite month you would like your kitty in - let me know.

my email address is pjfuchs@hotmail.com

9. Wendi and Milo (GA)

Wendi and Milo (GA) Member

Wonderful idea Patti, Milo's picture has been sent.

10. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

wendi, is it the one with the gopher? i think that one might win awards!
    you could add a disclaimer at bottom: No gophers were harmed in the making of this picture. :)

11. Sweetgrass & the Furries

Sweetgrass & the Furries Member

This is an awesome idea.
    I am glad you are sorting something special for yourselves , you deserve it.
    Does Stephy know about it?

12. Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA

Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA Member

Patti emailed her Kimmee... but more emails to get her back here are always welcome! :mrgreen:

13. Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA

Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA Member

And for those who have their thongs in a wad over this... it is not an FDMB fundraiser that will in any way impact the annual calendar which encompasses all the kitties of FDMB. It is for those of us with gulpers as a way to appreciate the specialness of kitties with diseases that make FD even more of a challenge. IF there is any profit, it would most likely go to our catacro site which is solely funded by Rebecca, or to a shelter for special needs kitties.

So... chill out those of you who are all offended.

Clear enough?

14. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

Dude isn't acro (thank goodness) but I think this is a great idea for you with your "special babies." As I try to regulate Dude constantly, I am in awe of those of you who fight this battle every day to keep your furry companions feeling as good as possible.

Patti, if you get a picture of Mittsi, just ignore it - she tries to get in the middle of everything, as you know.

Hugs,

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

15. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

Oh that Mittsi - we KNOW she is special!!!! She could be an honorary "acro kitty" lol

But then she would probably want her OWN Calendar.... :lol: :RAHCAT

Give her and that loveable and cute boy of yours Dude a big hug from me! Oh and of course a big one to you and bob - tell him I miss his blueberry pancakes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.