2018/03/05 - Emmett -- Damn fur shot again...he had a really good 11.9/214 PMPS BG too!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rob W. & Emmett, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Link to last post here

So, Emmett actually did fairly well yesterday and was actually 11.9 /214 PMPS. But I messed up and I did a fur shot (I guess too much excitement that he kept his numbers pretty low, haha).

Even after eating at the +2 (14 hr mark) he was 13.2/238. But by the +6 (+18 I guess due to the fur shot) he was way up at 22.4/403.

Surprisingly enough though he settled down a bit this morning and was at 21.5/387 AMPS ...I was expecting a higher number this morning. Within the hour he was 19.4/349, after 1/2 can of food.

I have changed permission on my spreadsheet so everyone can see my comments (I didn't know they weren't shared)...people can also comment if you want but I dunno. All my comments are thoughts on the dose as well as what he's eating.

All comments are on the World tab though...no way to send to the US tab.

R

2. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Don't worry, you're not alone. Leo got 2 fur shots in the last 6-8 months. Mostly because he was not in the normal designated kitchen dosing location! Each time I vowed to only dose him when we were following the standard routine.

When I miss a dose with Leo, he shoots up to 400-480. Poor kittehs, they don't know how we are helping them.:)

3. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Funny thing though. I've dosed him twice in the backseat of my Range and they have been good shots! Haha, I actually find it pretty easy in the back seat and Emmett is quite cooperative back there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.