2018.03.07 - Emmett - +3: 259 (last night)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rob W. & Emmett, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Well, I juiced him with 2.25 iu and it went quite well. At +3 he was 259 and +5.5 270. Then bed.

However, he got into some dog crunchies last night...how many he ate I dunno. Didn't know Emmett liked dog crunchies -- they've since been sealed in a plastic bin.

I'll probably hold this dose until Saturday. At least I saw some yellows yesterday, it's been a couple of days since I saw that.

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see cycle 4 to 6 - can really start to see the results of the dose increase.

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Oh, Emmett....dog crunchies:facepalm::nailbiting::eek::joyful:???? Work that juice!!!

4. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

lol, Emmett really, REALLY enjoyed his crunchies. I always fed him wet but he'd NEVER eat until he'd get a sprinkling of crunchies on top of the wet food.

His diet was half wet/half dry. Wellness Core almost his whole life up until these last few years, been eating a mix of different dry foods (due to another cat having urinary, digestive issues)...so who knows, but maybe the cause. Wellness Core Dry is pretty low carb to begin with.

Anyway, hopefully with the new dose, we'll start seeing yellow more consistantly and possibly some blue values.

R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.