2018.06.19 | Emmett • Need dose advice... | PMPS • 158 | +2 • 104 | +3.5 • 85 | +4.5 • 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rob W. & Emmett, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Previous, June 18

Hey, so Emmett had a good evening. Low of 58.

I’m not sure how he did it on the evening I was so confused about his dosing. Haha. Anyway, since yesterday PM cycle was pretty low should I stick with the 7 units in his PM dose? I just gave his AM dose at 7 units...he was at 90.

As we know, the Lantus builds up so was it the 6.5 dose last night or can it still be a combination of the 7 unit dose and the depot?

@Wendy&Neko @Stacy & Asia @Bobbie And Bubba @carfurby @Sienne and Gabby (GA) @Tracey&Jones @Christie & Maverick @Mandy & Rex @Red & Rover (GA) @Gill & George @julie & punkin (ga)

R

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

That would be a little of both. Some of the current shot is used and then the depot is used through out the cycle.

I am NOT a high dose expert...but these low numbers are what you are looking for....it is just you have to be aware that there is a high dose in play and may need to have some HC on hand if he decides to drop.

I would definitely get a +2 and see if he is willing to tell you what this cycle might look like.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  3. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Got a +3 and a +1. I would have updated title sooner but I can't edit on my iPhone (kinda annoying -- can't scroll the text field over to add text).

Anyway, cycle seems to be moving along, nothing to be concerned with right now. Will check prolly at +6 again.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Looks like he is going to bounce from that string of greens last night.

ETA: those are world numbers for the +1 and +3...

5. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Yes! Whoops! Yes, he’s not crazy low. I will update when I’m at my computer. Thx!

R

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I would hold the dose.

7. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

K, that's what I did, today seems to be going fairly well...we'll see how tonight is.

R

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I concur, hold the dose. Sometimes kitties will do what I think of as giving you a hint of what the dose is capable of, in the first cycle. Now to see if Emmett can get back to green again. No pinks allowed Emmett!

9. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Haha. Emmett is pretty stubborn, but he seems to really enjoy his green time...looks completely at ease. Purring, cleaning, running, playing in the dog cage, and most importantly; smacking around his sister.

And yes, all of this happened last night when he was in green territory.

R

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  10. Tracey&Jones (GA)

That is how I know Jones feels good...kicks her out of all the good sitting spots!

Bellasmom likes this.
  11. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Emmett seems to have had a pretty decent day & night. A bit of a bounce but not too bad.

12. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice day!

13. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.