? 2018.08.14| Emmett • Another Reduction Tomorrow | +AM • 74 | +1 • (83?)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rob W. & Emmett, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Previous post: August 2, 2018

So Emmett seems to be holding onto the greens -- currently at 3 units. He's due for another reduction to 2.75 units tomorrow AM. 83 is in brackets...I believe that was the +1 reading this morning...if not, it was close to that...the reader didn't send the value to my phone.

His averages are as follows:

77 (past 7 days)
    75 (past 14 days)
    74 (past 30 days)
    142 (past 90 days -- obviously not really relevant other than to see that he's come down so much over 3 months)

So, as the insulin is reduced his averages are slowly higher (but nothing crazy -- we're talking 3 point rise from July 14 (when he was 88 @ 4 units).

Highest PMPS I've seen since the beginning of July is 110, followed by a 97 a few days ago.

Since July 9, there have been 6 blue readings (and I take a lot of readings), 112 being the highest reading.

Anyway, I'm fairly certain this doesn't qualify for numbers "creeping" up, but just wanted to be 100% sure. I'm pretty sure he's getting his reduction tomorrow, please chime in, lemme know your thoughts.

Rob

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Rob, why are you thinking reduction?

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

@Olive & Paula Seven days in green numbers earns a reduction. Congrats on the reducie. Emmett is looking good.

4. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Yup, 7 days (14 cycles) in the greens is an earned reduction. :)

Thanks Carla!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.