21.08, PORTO - AMPS 137, +1 136, +3 114,... +10 203, PMPS 236, +4 193, +10,5 86, + 11 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Manu & Porto, Aug 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

condo

Been absent a few days, and have been unsure of what to shoot because his numbers are a bit wacky. This morning he woke me up, hungry, and just tested 86. He has one hour to grow, until shot time, and Im not sure how much should I shoot. Maybe he was even lower than 86.

Anyone has some advice? Please!

2. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

I know it was not alright playing with the doses, last days up and down, but since we upped to 2,5, his BG dropped a bit more and now to reach 86, maybe it is time to reduce some more and see how that goes for a while. We thought drop to 2.25 and go with this as 2.5 seemed a bit high during nights, last night I didnt measure but Im sure he dropped more before that 131. So, I was thinking of shooting 2 ud and stick with that?

3. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

He is dropping and I just fed. One hour til shot time. Im actually thinking of skipping this shot or shooting very little. any advice?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.