3/06 Morris AMPS 212; +3 121; +9 275; PMPS 416; +2 427

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8178

Looks like this new dose is working better already! After doing my morning routine with Morris, I went back to bed & had a sleep in day!!! Got up in time for a +3 check on him. Now to rush & get ready so that I can get dd to her soccer tournament!!!

Morris did not eat all of his food up last night! First time in awhile for that. As a result, I have decreased how much food I have given him for today. I went back to his old usual of 1 can Fancy Feast & 1/2 can Friskies for today as that is about how much he ate last night (I had put out 1 can Fancy Feast & 1 can Friskies).

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 3/06 Morris AMPS 212; +3 121

hey Morris looking good here today!
    nice blue!

3. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

blootiful bloo!
    go morris!

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Nothing better than a sleep in day, followed by a blue kitty day. :mrgreen:

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 3/06 Morris AMPS 212; +3 121; +9 275; PMPS 416

So where has this red come from tonight?!?! What happened to my nice blue & yellow day???

As it turned out, dd's soccer team did not win either of their games today, so they do not get to play tomorrow. I am not sure what dh has scheduled for tomorrow, but hopefully I can get a curve done on Morris tomorrow & try to figure out where these colors are coming from!

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/06 Morris AMPS 212; +3 121; +9 275; PMPS 416

looks like rebound, my guess is that he kept dropping after that 121 and found his way to green. :smile:

7. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

If he is rebounding, is it worth me doing a curve tomorrow? Or should I wait until Mon or Tues to do it when he has settled into his new dose better?

8. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Hi Gwen!
    Great numbers today :D
    Who knows?! Maybe he'll clear rebound this evening and you'll be back to some nice numbers in the AM.. lol..The numbers in the AM will tell you if you need to curve or not..

Good luck! He seems to be doing much better..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.