3/11 Rusty AMPS 211, +5 114, +8.5 160, PMPS 244, +4.5 145

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-10-rusty-amps-190-5-5-74.192374/

Good evening, L & LL

Today was a bit weird owing to the time change, but we all survived. Rusty's appetite was a bit off, , but his breathing was pretty good.
    Edward and I went walking in Prospect Park--a trip down memory lane (as if we'd never left Brooklyn). When we got back Rusty was asleep on the floor next to the door. Had to wake him up, and then he was so happy to see us. We were only gone for 3 hours!
    Eye doctor tomorrow morning. Opera tomorrow evening. I hope Rusty won't be too upset!

Wishing all a good evening and sending vines to all in need,

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

sending Rusty some mousy dreams for while you at the opera. And of course continued breathing vines and scritches....

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Rusty's breathing continues to be good and he doesn't get upset when you leave again.

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Just saw on The NY Times web page that a helicopter crashed in the East River near Roosevelt Island. :( Glad that Rusty is doing well, what a trooper!
    Liz

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We heard a very loud helicopter. It must have been the one that went down. It sank 50 feet!! 2 dead, 3 critical, they were strapped into their seats. It was about 30 blocks north of us. Horrendous!

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Ahhh Rusty loves his Beans so much! :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Sending him some appy vines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.