3/12/18 BELLA AMPS 315, PMPS 364

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Bella, whacha doing way up there? :cat:

3. Bellasmom

I’m thinking the same thing, curve on sat, maybe increase??

4. Bellasmom

This is our 2nd week at .75

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  5. LizzieInTexas

I agree. See what the numbers show you on the curve but I think he can use a bit more juice. Bella's SS reminds me a lot of how Gizmo was when we first started (10/2016). You are doing fabulous! I had the benefit of being off for 2 weeks shortly after we started insulin so I could gather a lot of data (tests). Bella doesn't seem to be a big bouncer (black to green and back again) - IMO this makes it less stressful (at least for us beans) :D

Being patient is one of the hardest thing. There is no way to hurry to the good dose - just have to follow the process.

6. Bellasmom

Thank you, yes being patient has been one of the BIGGEST challenges for me, anytime we know ours kitties are sick we want them better YESTERDAY lol! Thanks for the compliment I really try hard and as always I want what is best for Bella and I am will to do whatever it takes

7. LizzieInTexas

Just know that you are doing everything. And much, much more than nothing :smuggrin:.

How is Bella feeling?

8. Bellasmom

Awesome

9. Bellasmom

I always always give bella his insulin at 5am and 5 pm, hubby has to work late today just found out and I don’t get off till 5, is it ok to,wait till 6pm??

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You can give insulin later tonight, but tomorrow morning will have to be no sooner than 11.5 hours after tonight's shot. Which would be 5:30. Basically an early shot acts like an increase, so you move the shot up by no more than 1/2 hour once a day, or 15 minutes a cycle.

Bellasmom likes this.
  11. Bellasmom

Can i just change it to 6 and 6 or no? I don't have to l3ave for work til 715

12. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yes you can change it to 6 and 6. Giving an earlier shot does allow you to get a another test in before going to work, which can be useful in deciding if you have to leave higher carb out for the day. But you can move the schedule back later if you want to do so.

Bellasmom likes this.
  13. Bellasmom

I’m trying to get off earlier

14. Bellasmom

Me talking to myself :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: it’s just a number, it’s just a number, it’s just a number:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

15. Bellasmom

Seems he goes higher at the end of each week before curve on sat. Then sat curve is good so no increase :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.