3/12 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS ~ 102 OLDTIMER

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaniceandSpike, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Spikes doing well and has hit all the three lower colors this week. His monthly average is 145 so thats good. I havent noticed him sleeping at the bottom of my bed this week as much. Hes either getting used to being alone downstairs without Princess or is tired of my constant leg moving. My legs get very hot during the night so theyre always in and out of the covers. He has been really bugging dh for breakfast when he gets ready for work. I swear he gives him a "handful" of fishy flakes to just shut him up. I do leave food for Spike for his midnight snack but I think he was used to his snack and his sisters, which is no longer there. This could be the first time hes felt his belly grumble..lol
    Looks like we might have a touch of spring today and Im off to a bridal shower brunch.
    Have a great one LL!

2. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Hello,Janice!
    So glad to see You and Spike is doing so well!
    Have fun at Bridal shower! (booooring)

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Good morning guys .. what a nice report on spike .. and a nice number to start the day! Hope you have a nice time at your bridal shower brunch!

4. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

what a nice spike report!

5. Sarah and Simba

Sarah and Simba Member

oooooo pretty nummmmbers :mrgreen:

6. melinda and talbot

melinda and talbot Member

Hi Janice! Sounds like Spike is doing a good job keeping his numbers in line.

I'm not on the board a lot and I missed the news of Princess. I'm so sorry to see that you lost your girl. I can imagine how much you all miss her. :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.