3/13 Rusty AMPS 220, +5.5 66, PMPS 237, +5 110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

3/11 condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2148545/

Good snowy morning in the Big Apple,

After a really good day of numbers yesterday, it looks like Rusty is bouncing (or had a short shot yesterday evening). His breathing was noisy last night but is a bit better this morning.
    Yesterday we had our annual opthamologist appointments in the morning and therefore couldn't do much that required seeing for the rest of the day. But in the evening we were completely recovered and "Elektra" at the Met was riviting.
    This afternoon we meet with our tax attorney. Then everything we planned to do this visit will have been done and we plan to return to the Adirondacks tomorrow (weather permitting). We don't want to miss out on the best snow of the season at home, and a x-c ski that I want to go on is scheduled for Friday.

Rusty is getting antsy and wants to go home.

We continue to send vines to Myagi and all kitties and beans in need,

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I hear the Adirondacks is getting upwards of a foot of snow! Travel safely!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Rusty slides down today and his breathing continues to be better. Sending safe travel prayers for tomorrow.

4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Breathing and bounce-breaking vines for Rusty...sounds like a productive trip for you. Safe travels tomorrow!

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

adding continued appy and breathing vines.....

Soon, Rusty, Soon....

6. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: and good breathing and appy vines for Rusty, too.
    And safe journey home tomorrow.

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Rusty played with his trackball tonight--he got it for Xmas and has ignored it until now! He's happy that we're going home tomorrow.
    Numbers are whacky, as is usual these days. Breathing ok. Appetite good.
    He just began to play with one of his mice. This is great!

Snow came and went. Good snow up north. Next report will be tomorrow evening.

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Safe journey home Ella! And Rusty, I am so glad you are doing well. I think of you guys often.

Rusty, DUDE! You gots snow??? We think we need to come and visit, and make snow forts and tunnels and throw snowballs. Maybe some snowboarding too. We will bring the hot tuna toddies and the cocoa. ~~ Luvs ya, Lola, Bug and Vanessa

9. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I've been offline for a while, and one of the first things I wanted to do when I got home was check on Rusty. So happy to see he is still fighting the good fight. I know he'll be happy to go home tomorrow.

Sending safe travel vines to you and Edward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.