3-14-18 Jones AMPS 227, +5 130

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

So after two possible greens yesterday we have a wee bit of a bounce today. He was CPC last night which is great.

Hugs for Heidi today.

Healing vines for all the kitties that need them.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jones comes back down and surfs today.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Too many sick cats the past couple weeks. I'm scared to log in to see all the GA's :-(

Hope you see green again soon. Losing hope that I will. He's going in the wrong direction.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Yes, I feel their anxiety and hope in their posts. It is heart wrenching when we lose a fur baby.

I am leaving on vacation on Saturday, so his numbers will be up while I am gone. Reducing the dose to .25u on Friday.

5. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Who looks after Jones when you are gone? That is still a worry for me. Does your sitter test? Shoot?

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

My husband will do the mid cycle day test (he does those now actually, I do the weekends) and do the feeding, my son will do the before bed test. The cat sitter will do the PS tests and do the injection. She is also going to give my CKD civvie her subq. It is expensive to have her come by but then I know it is done right. She is a vet tech.

My husband will inject but is not confident on the dosing. So we will work on that part so maybe next time I will not need a sitter.

7. Juliet

Juliet Guest

My pet sitter was too anxious to test last time so I halved dose and let her shoot blind. That was ok on only 0.25u. Not so much on 4u. Gonna try again see if she can manage the test but if not I'll have to do the same thing. Only it's for two and a half weeks this time. Need to see how my mum is doing after her stroke.

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

This made me laugh....

FB_IMG_1521046362612.jpg

Carol in Chicago and Juliet like this.
  9. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Love it! Any pics of Jones to attach?

10. Tracey&Jones (GA)

20180103_201119.jpg

This was him about month ago. All cozy in his tree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.