3/15 Rusty AMPS 261, +6 53, +9.5 98, PMPS 216, +5 82; home from NYC

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

3/13 condo

Hi All,
    We got home yesterday in the early evening. We avoided the predicted coastal Nor'easter, but found lots of snow on the ground at home (more than 2 feet of new snow!). It's beautiful, but too deep to go off-trail. Tomorrow I hope to x-c ski at one of the local areas.
    Rusty was a purrfect traveler yesterday. He is amazing. Last night we were all exhausted and he didn't eat much of his dinner or nighttime foods. Today his appetite is slowly getting better. He also has what in the old days I would have called a delayed trip bounce, but nowadays it just seems like more of the same wild numbers. Bounce and dive. He spent the day relaxing on the radiator, looking out at the snow. Because the snow fell after a warming trend, the snow on the roof began to melt and the house has incredibly long icycles--5-feet long! If one fell on you it would kill you!:eek:

Going downstairs now to hold Rusty's dinner bowl. Spent the day going over the tax returns and doing other paperwork (I'm a math cripple and looking at all those numbers makes me dizzy!).

Wishing all a good evening,

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you made it home safely. I hope Rusty keeps eating for you and his numbers flatten out. Wow on the icycles. Did you take any pictures?

3. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

I'm also up for seeing the killer icicles.

Good that you both made it home safe and sound.
    Used to ski a bit when I was younger .....when I still had knees that could take it.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Not yet. I'll take some tomorrow.
    They are really impressive.

Barbara & Uncle (GA) likes this.
  5. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

I love hearing about what a great traveler Rusty is. What a cool cat!
    Yeah, the snow sounds pretty and I'd love to see those monster icicles as well.
    Hope Rusty's appetite perks up

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear that you made it home safe and sound!
    I'd love to see pictures of the icicles as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.