3/17/18 - Luci - AMPS 354,2+202,4+151, 7+173

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

ECID, it could take a cycle or 4 cycles or more. Luci has other bounces recently you could reference, but she spent a good amount of time in green for 2 am cycles in a row and that's new for her, so this time could be different. I found the more time Asia spends in green and blue, the smaller and shorter the bounces.

Hope you get some errands, naps or fun time in today while she is bouncing. Check her a couple times, but likely no need to test her every 2 hours, you earned a wee break. Luci is looking good! :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

I have to admit that’s sounding wonderful!! Going shopping today.. so glad not to have to run home..
    Thank you for that update!!!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

She’s down to 202 at 2+...
    Do I need to go home to check her at 4+??
    I’m out shopping and on my cell ..
    Thanks!
    own to

5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

You should be fine, judging by her other cycles. Enjoy your shopping! :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

DH was kind enough to rearrange his schedule this morning to help get Luci's numbers...looks like she's headed for normal territory...not sure how low she'll go...this girl is a big one for drama...high highs and low lows...

We're going to take a chance and go out to lunch. She sure seems to be feeling fine today - running around and playing...but then again, she always seems to act the same - no matter what her numbers are - crazy cat! :D:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.