3/17 Davidson PMPS 240

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, he's just had his first shot and hopefully in 2 hrs he will drop a bit more and then start to rise. The .25 dose seems to be okay at this point but the next few days will tell.

I think I'm doing everything right............with the thread title

Enjoy your day!

Shawna

Jill & Alex (GA) likes this.
  2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

I am sorry you had to put Davidson back on the juice. Hopefully this will be short lived and he will be back OTJ soon!

Looks like a nice start for the first cycle. :)

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Well, the first half day is over and looks like the insulin is working..............I'll leave him at this dose and see what happens in the next 2 days and if he doesn't drop maybe increase the dose a wee bit to .5

Happy St. Purficks Day to everyone!
    Shawna

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers today. Hopefully you'll see some green soon.

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

I guess things are working and the dose is okay.............lets see what tonight brings and tomorrow morning.......
    Shawna

6. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Today was Davidson's first day back at insulin. His SS is updated and just gave him his PM shot. Overall his BG is down from all previous days so I believe I will hold this dose and see what happens in the next day or two. I have to adjust the time of his shots, so this evening I did the preshot test 15 min early along with the shot. Tomorrow night I will do the same as I need to make up 30 min for down the road when golf season start.........this way I can shoot him and then leave, ONLY if he is on a working schedule or I stay home and monitor him. It's still winter here, with snow all over so hopefully and with a bit of luck in a few weeks he will be OTJ again and won't have to worry.

I hope everyone had a great day!
    Shawna

Jill & Alex (GA) likes this.
  7. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

I messed up last nights shot as I didn't get the insulin into the needle. It's a small dose and I guess I squirted too much out and couldn't see the measurement. I thought there was the .25 in the needle, but as per Davidsons BG last night and thu the night until this morning it's obvious he didn't get any. So, we start again today and I now will use my magnifying glass and if I recall I used it 4 yrs ago too...........that's why he's high..........no insulin in his body.

8. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Shawna, that's a bummer about last night's insulin, but it's happened to a lot of us. Those micro doses are murder on the eye. I use a pair of 3.0 readers AND a magnifying glass, old eyes.............

9. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

I blame it on age, I should have just tossed out the syringe and started a new one but it looked like the dose was there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.