3/18 Rusty AMPS 279, +5.5 156, PMPS 130, +4.5 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Welcome to the House of Disease! Rusty and I are both sneezing. I have my typical head cold. So far Edward has escaped.

Rusty had good appetite today and his breathing was OK. He's coming down nicely from the bounce.

It was super cold here this morning: -12 degrees F. at our house and -23 degrees was the "official" temperature for our village (the coldest place in the country!!). Obviously the giant icicles are not melting. We're just going to keep an eye on them because it would be too dangerous to try to knock them down.

I spent the day shredding old tax stuff. A great thing to do when your nose is running like a faucet!

Wishing everyone a lovely evening, Thanks for the vines and well wishes.

Going downstairs to hold Rusty's bowl,

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

AHHHH you poor thing Ella! I hope your cold is short lived. I swear by AirBorne. I take it at the first sign of a cold. But, since yours is in progress, taking it will shorten it's duration. Sending lots of healing vines.

Glad that Rusty has a good appy and breathing well.

Be careful with the giant icicles.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you and Rusty both feel better soon and Edward doesn't get sick. I think I'd leave the icicles alone too.

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Sorry about the cold. Do you run a humidifier? That always helps me sleep. Those icicles are scary!
    Liz

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending you and Rusty some feel-better vines Ella!

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo, I'm on duty tonight. Surf safe, kitties!

~ LagoonMeister Rusty

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Rusty....Glad to have your company tonight!! Let's do something fun!! ~ LagoonMeisterin China

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.