3/2 Summers Amps=276,274+2,158+3.5,140+4.5,75+8,89+10,Pmps=76,108+2

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Summers Mom, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summers Mom

Summers Mom Member

Summer went up to 295 last night before bed. Got woke up by cat crying at 4:30. Thought it was summer but it was my Hyper T kitty. So while i was up i tested summer and she was down to 254. The past couple of days with her lows i have noticed she is not drinking water like she was so i syringed her a little water and she let me. I went very slow because i know it can be dangerous. But since she is back in high numbers i saw her drinking this morning. Gave her 5units this morning so i guess we will see what happens. Summer has had no PMPS now for three nights in a row because of her being so low at shot time.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

So far so good :cool:

Drinking less when numbers are in the normal range is normal. The excessive water consumption happens when the body attempts to flush excess glucose out via the urine.

When we took BK in off the streets, the first night he woke me up - meow meow meow. I had filled a small bowl with water and it was empty. In the early days of treatment he would lay next to the water bowl. His thirst decreased as things improved. In the 6.5 years my BK was OTJ, I did not see him drink once.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Finally, a shootable number. :D

Summers Mom likes this.
  4. Summers Mom

Summers Mom Member

Summer finally had a shootable number @ 76!!! She hasn't had a PM shot for 3 nights but she did alot better today! I think Summer was holding out for the weekend to get her shot so she could Party! Lol :smuggrin: Hopefully she will have a good night as well and we won't have to have a slumber party but if we do i have plenty of :coffee::coffee::coffee:. Yay Summer!! That's my Summer Girl!! :)

5. Summers Mom

Summers Mom Member

YES!!!!! I am so happy she had such a better day! I was holding my breath at test time tonight!!! lol :p

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  6. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Yay, Summer! What a crazy ride you have been on recently! :bighug:

Summers Mom likes this.
  7. Summers Mom

Summers Mom Member

You got that right! She had her mama on that crazy ride too! Hope she is ready to stay calm for awhile! :)

Stacy & Asia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.