3/22 Loudogg AMPS 260 +7 245 +9.5 249 PMPS 277 +8 263

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

March 18, 2019 Condo - Dosecrease to 3.0u

Good morning everyone!
    Nothing much to report with Loudogg today, but I thought it was time to check in. We increased him 3.25u last night. Hopefully we'll start to see some action today. It's weird how he was just having BGs in the 30s, and now we've increased three times (0.75u) since then. :rolleyes: I'm assuming this is the normal ebb and flow of FD, and not related to IAA. It's hard for me to know since I have an IAA kitty, and one who doesn't follow normal IAA rules at that.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely! Happy Friday! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

You never know Amanda. Olive is the same way at times. For know reason she starts climbing. Then starts declining. This time it's smaller reducies and taking longer to earn one.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope you see some green soon.

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose Amanda and I hope you get some sleep! :bighug:

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Ah, there's our Lou! Glad to see that he's doing ok. Luci is always full of surprises...just when i start thinking maybe she needs an adjustment to her dose, she pulls out and heads for the lagoon - hard! I guess that's just Luci...hang in there Amanda...all we can do is keep 'em safe and healthy.

Have a great weekend!

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Yep! Ravan does that too! :confused:
    FELIX GREAT DAY.jpg

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

There’s such a thing as a normal IAA kitty?;) Just keep doing what the numbers are doing as you are. He will get his green mojo back.

How is Lou acting/behaving otherwise?

8. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Ha, probably not, now that I think about it. He's doing well, although he's been throwing up here and there lately. Unfortunately that's not really out of the ordinary. Both my cats are vomiters. When he was having that great stretch of blues and greens, you could tell he felt good. When he started going back up to yellows and pinks, he seemed to feel off, like he didn't feel good. Now that he's had more yellows and pinks, it seems like he's more used to being at these numbers, so that both a positive and a negative. Overall, nothing's obviously off with him other than his higher numbers.

9. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Come on Lou work the dosecrease! I hope this dose brings him into nice safe flat greens!