3.23 Bella amps 220,+3 70,+4 53,+4:30 51,+6 61,+9 77,pmps 104,+1 130,+3 115,+5 97,+6 88,+7 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beth 73 and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Enjoy your day of doing nothing. I hope Bella slides down today. I hope Bella's bloodwork comes back good so he can participate in the trial.

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful day off! I understand about the long week...even though my week was different...I still feel exhausted...getting old I guess :(

Fingers crossed that Bella gets into the study! Tell him that he's our poster child! :)

Bellasmom likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

I’m sure we all need rest for 1 or many reasons, we beans seem have a lot on our plates
    Can’t wait till we get the bw results, when it come back and he passes it, I go by vets and pick up new meds and he goes weekly to test his ketones and BS, I don’t check it they said

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that you'll have a relaxing day; I hope Bella cooperates!
    I hope he gets into the study! Wouldn't that be awesome; no shots and better yet no testing because no highs/lows!
    But I don't think I could go without testing lol; curiosity would get the better of me!

Bellasmom likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

Lol, Judy, u know i will test, I won’t be able to NOT test lol lol

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  7. Bellasmom

I was kinda aggravated at vets yesterday, well actually I was pissed! There was a lady who was picking up her cat and she says to receptionist I’m here to pick up my cat who was declawed today and as she was checking out the receptionist says ok today’s total is 679.00!! Of course I can’t keep my mouth shut and when she went outside with her cat, I said I can’t believe u pd 679.00 to torture your cat, I said let me pull ur fingernails off and she got in her car quickly and left, she couldn’t even say anything back, so when I went back in I said to vet, I can’t believe you all declaw cats and she said she struggled with it to do it or not and she said she does it with a laser and there’s no bleeding and she would rather do it the right way instead of them going some place that maybe wouldn’t, I still wasn’t happy but I guess it is what it is and people are gonna do it, I told the vet what do people do when their 2 year old is breaking things and won’t leave things alone, yes I probably went overboard but I just HATE, there’s no reason to do this, you know cats have claws, if u can’t deal with that, get a dog ( who chews on everything) do they pull the dogs teeth out????no they get them chew toys, well get scratching posts or there’s things you can’t put on the claws or get a fish OMG.
    Ok I’m done venting

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

More vets are refusing to do this now, along with cropping dogs' ears, docking tails, etc. Why humans think these body surgeries are needed or even desirable is beyond me! :mad::stop:

Bellasmom likes this.
  9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Same reason humans do all the body piercings and full body tattoo. Because they can. Regardless of pain, infection and down right ugly when they get old and skin/body starts to sag.

Bellasmom and Kris & Teasel like this.
  10. Olive & Paula

Some drop +3. Good thing you planned on doing nothing today.

Bellasmom likes this.
  11. Bellasmom

+4:30 gave 1T ffg

12. Olive & Paula

There goes doing nothing today. That is way to deep Bella, get away from the octopus, swim, swim, swim up!!!!!!!!

13. Bellasmom

Yep, always something to do, he makes sure of that lol

14. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I agree with you 100%!! They used to make me wait forever in the vets office but i talk to the people & Like you,I sometimes say things they don't want to hear! Now they put me in a room with Ravan & close the door to wait!:rolleyes:
    I feel declawing is "Animal ABUSE " I've been trimming my cats nails since they were kittens. And I built a Huge scratch Pyramid for them to do their nails! It's just like with little kids, you teach them when they're young what not to do.

Declawing isn't pulling their nails out ,it's removing the first joint of each toe!!! " If performed on a human being, declawing would be like cutting off each finger at the last knuckle. " CRUEL!!! & Painful!!

KEEP on DANCIN.jpg

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    Bellasmom likes this.
  15. Bellasmom

That’s why I couldn’t hold my tongue, I tried but I spoke anyway lol

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.