? 3/25 Davidson PMPS 208

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start today. I hope he slides down and surfs.

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Hmm, perhaps need a dosecrease for Davidson tomorrow??? He's pretty stable and consistent on this dose but yet to drop even to the 'low' blues.

** In his SS I'm not sure why his AMPS isn't changing to yellow. As well I've asked before and I forget how to enter 30 min. increments on the SS, for when I test off hours........I knew 4 yrs ago, but now I'm older and forget so any help would be appreciated

4. carfurby (GA)

Look at Furball's +3 and +4 test this morning on her SS. They were both 30 minutes past the + time. I use .25 for 15 minutes and .75 for 45 minutes. Davidson's AMPS numbers show up yellow for me.

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Thanks Carla;
    I did the half hour marks but the colour doesn't change............is there a way to change the data to the correct colour if it doesn't do it automatically? I'm still seeing today's amps in the "world" area without colour.

6. carfurby (GA)

I forgot to mention you have to manually color the cells if you type in more than just the BG number. Click on the cell. Go to the bucket icon on the toolbar and click on it to select the color for the cell. You will also need to change the text color if you need white. Click on the A button beside the bucket icon to do this.

It sounds like your formatting has gotten turned off on the World SS for the AMPS numbers. I'm not sure how to reset it. You'll just have to manually color it.

7. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

ahhh, will go try to colour it........yup, thanks!! I forgot about the bucket on the top. Appreciate it!!

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I would, if he doesn't surprise you before then. His blues are all high blues and you do want to be a bit more aggressive with getting him into good numbers when they are out of remission.

Jill & Alex (GA) likes this.
  9. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Thanks Wendy, I'm going to dosecrease tomorrow AMPS to 1u and hope it works for him.........have a great wknd everyone!!

10. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Well, I'm afraid Davidson is going to get a dosecrease in the morning...........I did try to earn him some low blues, but too many yellow's.........

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease! Work that juice, Davidson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.