3/26 Alex AMPS 397,PMPS 324,+3-178,+6-141

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh what a night! Alex changed his schedule for me all by his little self. I wasn't able to shoot until almost midnight! @-)
    These kitties sure do have minds of their own!
    And I'm happy to say that my little boy has finally earned his first decrease...how long it will last
    is anyone's guess because Alex is...as we know...Yo-Yo Boy confused_cat confused_cat ♥♥♥

So, new schedule involves breffis at approximately usual time of between 8AM-9AM (which he ate with enthusiasm even after 2 cans of
    hc from 12:30AM-3:30AM this morning). Today he had ff Tender beef(I scored a case of old formula yesterday and what a difference) :razz: mixed with Evo 95% beef and he and Jackson looked happier than 2 pigs in a blanket!
    He has had a nappy and just now he got his shot after a AMPS of 397 which I frankly thought would be a LOT higher! Good Alex cat_pet_icon

All p's are in order, all tails are wagging and noses are wet(except mine..I'm exhausted and I missed 'Grey's' and 'Private Practice' last night. TG for DVR :lol: )

Happy Friday Everyone!

As Always, THANKS for all the help, Virginia! ♥

yesterday

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Alex AMPS 397

Congratulations on Alex's dosecrease. You may already know this but thought I'd throw it out here for consideration the next time -- sometimes it it good to shoot regular dose through rebound (one cycle) and then do the decrease the next cycle. Looking at spreadsheet I think you could have shot through the bounce here.

3. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 3/26 Alex AMPS 397

Ah I forgot..thank you. Do you think it will hurt?

4. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 3/26 Alex AMPS 397,PMPS 324

Whoa this schedule change is weird..but not necessarily in a bad way for now :lol:

5. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I am very confused today. I don't know what to make of what Alex is doing!! But I like the sound of dosecrease/ :mrgreen:

6. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

I wasn't able to shoot until midnight last night because Alex was too low. He finally reached 75 at around midnight and Carolyn said to go ahead and shoot. This basically changed his schedule which I wanted to do since I'm not working now. I was going to do it tomorrow night out of necessity because I had to be out at niece's Bat Mitzvah...but Alex did it for me. So now his AM shot is at around 11 in the morning and his PM shot is at around 11 at night (I haven't quite figured it out yet)which means if I want it I can have some kind of life as well...unless of course I find a job really fast, then I have to go back.

The schedule is 'confusing' because I still feed him anf give him his pills at around 8ish in the morning and at his regular dinner time...but make him fast at least 2 hours before PS readings...see? :) (ie I can sleep later and go out at night)

He got a dose crease because after his shot last night he went down to 44 :mrgreen:

Did all of this make sense?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.