3/26 Angel's amps~375,+6~285,pmps~386

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10167

Increased dose last night and it didn't start helping yet... he was still pink most of the cycle and pink this am. Today I cannot at all go home for lunch to check on him. Hoping the dose will work some magic but not to dramatic.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Angel's amps~375

Ok Angel..your Mama is expecting this to work but not too well...YOU know what she means, right? :lol:
    Do the right thing with your numbers Boy....and here's hoping you have a great Friday! :razz:

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Angel's amps~375

it's ok lynn .. maybe angel needs this dose for a few more cycles, before he can show you what he can really do!

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 3/26 Angel's amps~375,+6~285

Was positive I wouldn't be able to run home for lunch for a check... but I did. Dose isn't doing anything for him yet. This cycle look just like yesterday am's cycle. Glad to have the weekend coming up.

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

No effect at all from last night's increase. Wondering if I had a whole box of bad insulin. Maybe tonight will give a turning point.

6. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

A tad early ;-) to see the effect of an increase. Paws crossed for better numbers -- I know how hard it is when the meter beeps and you see those upper 300s.

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I think it's time for both Angel and J.D. to be green tomorrow ;-)

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

yeah let's make a pact ... angel, J.D. and mocha are all going to hang out tomorrow in the greens! If any other pink kitties want to hang out with them, the more the merrier!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.