3.26 Feeburt AMPS 275

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shelly and Spaceman, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelly and Spaceman

Shelly and Spaceman Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10232

Second time this week we got a yellow PS #. Now if we could only get a nadir in the yellows we would be making really good progress. He is now up to 8.5U bid. IF you didn't see yesterdays post (not worth looking at. I have been operating on about 5 hours of sleep) we did a little blood work and he does have pancreatitis but does not seem to be in pain or have any issues. We also sent off for the Acro and IIA test and won't get that back for a while. My vet has never tested for that but she's awesome and is willing to work with us however she can. So now I am BEE-ROKE. Depression. Blarg...I'll get over it. I have 2 days off next week day one for getting married and day two I will have time to get my life back in order (finish my class, renew my cosmetology license, clean the house, and send out announcements).

Not that you guys needed to know all that...I'm just venting. And Facebook peeps...Play along. I'm getting married on April fools day and want to see if people believe me when I change my relationship status.

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

So glad you got the blood sent out for the tests! They actually run the tests (IGF-1) on Thursdays so you should have results on Friday. That's great that you're getting married on April Fools!

3. Shelly and Spaceman

Shelly and Spaceman Member

Forgot to mention. I will be out of town this week. Bf will be testing and shooting. If he can't reach me then he will come on here as me. just in case!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.