3/26 Latte AMPS-350, PMPS-218

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL.
    Wish I could say Latte was feeling spectacular, but it is quite the opposite. Are her high numbers causing it? Is something causing the high numbers? Dont really know what to do any more. I think its time to start looking at quality of life, which has not been so good the last few days. She is not much interested in food, despite the appy stim. Though she has had a little bit here and there. She has not wanted to go outside (and it has been beautiful the past few days). She is not sitting in the bathroom with me at night when I take a bath (life long ritual for us). She is moving slowly. Purring little. And, pretty much confining herself to her throne.

I will try the bupe tomorrow a.m., at a lower dose than last time. Im a little worried it will prevent her from wanting to eat at all. Im not sure if I should raise her insulin dose tonight or not. If I dont do it tonight, I really need to wait until next wed/thurs for monitoring purposes.

I made a check list last night of QOL...things she enjoys and marking them every day, then kind of rating her day overall. I need to start seeing a more overall picture of how many good days she is having vs bad.

its hard to believe just days ago she was a completely different cat - feeling great.

BG's have been sitting in high 200's-high 300's the last few days, except after vomiting yesterday.

I have to be away 9hrs today and its killin' me. If I felt it would be comfortable for her at work, I wouldnt hesitate to bring her. But I think being around a 6 month and 2yr old would only cause more stress. She is probably happier sitting on her throne all day.

Hopefully this is just a minor set back and she will rally as usual,after a few days.
    I will be home all weekend.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10209&p=100576#p100576

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Latte AMPS-350

Morning Carolyn....I am putting my hopes with yours. maybe it IS just a minor setback. We can't all feel great every day, right?
    Hope Latte will show signs of improvement for you. Try to not dwell on the sad things, k? think only happy thoughts now that you have things straight in your own mind. You figured out a plan and now, forget about the negative.
    Project happy white light all around her...Shadow is in the Reds so he won't be much help if he calls her. On the other hadn, maybe they will cheer each other up...ok...he will call her later...hope you have a good day kiddo! :YMHUG:

ETA: I just realized that the full moon is on the 30th...Tuesday. Tell Latte to get her peacock feathers ready for another fll_moon Party at ours, k? Hope everyone will be able to come...

3. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Latte isn't feeling any better, Carolyn. I really hope she comes around soon. You take such good care of her and she knows that. You guys have an amazing bond. Pat is right, surround her with white light and positive thoughts. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We agree. Think happy thoughts and concentrate on the things she likes to do and that make her happy. Friday will go by swiftly and it will be a good weekend for you both.

Ella & Stu

5. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Carolyn sorry to hear about Latte's recent setbacks. I hope that she does perk up for you.

6. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Sending vines for a minor setback and better days to come. I think it's a good idea to go with a low dose of Bupe.

7. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carolyn
    Max is sending lots of feel better hugs to his girl Latte.
    He is hoping to see her at the Moon party next week.

8. paige

paige Well-Known Member

(((Carolyn))) I am sorry that Latte has been having some off days. The QOL checklist sounds good to see which is happening more. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Hoping that these have just been some off days for her and she will feel better again soon.

(((((HUGS))))

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm hoping with the lower PMPS, Latte is feeling better and that this is just a bump in the road.

10. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

(((Carolyn and Latte))) Feel better little kitty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.