3/26 Mannie AMPS 383, PMPS 177, +2 184

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all, and HAPPY FURDAY to everyone! dancing_cat dancing_cat

Yay! Some better numbers today --- am grateful that mannie clears the bounces quickly, grateful that the overall effect has subsided and we are blue this evening. I hope (PAWS CROSSED) that he stays here, or improves, this evening. It must have been those whispers in his ear this morning at AMPS that he needs good numbers or he's getting a dose increase. Either that or he's been reading his SS and my comments over my shoulders. It's been a good evening, number wise, so far... looking for :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yesterday's Condo

WCR: Funny - I knew he had better numbers this afternoon - found him in our spot, waiting for his test - it's always an indication that he wants me to know. YAY! cat_pet_icon He's been in a great mood today - found him a few minutes ago sharing his kitty-nip toys with the civvies, found him earlier this afternoon camped out at the top of the stairs, side by side with the civvies. They looked like a siamese trio, glued together at mid-section. amazing!

RECAP:
    amps 383
    +1 379
    pmps 177
    +2 184

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

MUCH better PMPS, even with a blip of what is likely to be a food spike. I hope he keeps surfing in those blue waters.

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

so do I. Was elated to see the 177 this afternoon, and hoping beyond all hope that he stays there.

Thanks Sienne! Hope all is well with you and Gabby!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.