3/26 Morris AMPS 245; +9 544; PMPS 482; +1.5 457; +10.5 385

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10193

Finally made it back to yellow! Now, how long before he bounces again????

WCR: All P's in perfect working order. He was calling for me impatiently again this morning.....wanted me to hurry up & test him so I could then feed him!

2. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 3/26 Morris AMPS 245; +9 544 - dosecrease time???

Didn't take long for him to bounce to black after that nice yellow we saw this morning! Do you think I should give him another dosecrease already? Or wait until I get more spot checks done over the weekend? I will be home for the majority of the weekend (out for a few hours Sat morning, then in & out for the rest of the weekend). Next week, I have to work Mon-Thurs, then I get a nice 4 day weekend at home!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I would be inclined to increase providing you can get the spot checks. Also, are you testing for ketones? Until Morris' levels are consistently lower, I'd encourage you to check regularly.

4. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

I haven't been for awhile now as my vet said it wasn't necessary any more since Morris is on insulin. She suggested for me to test in the beginning, but now she does not think it is necessary. I guess I will have to look at the date on my strips & see if they are still good or not. If not, I could get more this weekend.

Thanks. Yes, I will be able to do lots of spot checks over the weekend.....then on Monday they will be reduced as I return to work!!!!

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 3/26 Morris AMPS 245; +9 544; PMPS 482 - gave dosecrease

He came down a bit, but I went with the dosecrease any way. As I have said many times, I would be happy with regulation with any dose of insulin.

Upon further investigation this evening, it looks like Morris had a fur ball at some point today. It landed on his fave sleeping mat.....so it is now in the washer!!!

6. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

I am having a strange start to my day today! Up very early to take dd to swim practice. Will then rush home for AMPS time, then rush out the door once again! Will not have time to post AMPS info until later in the day today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.