3/26 Putty AMPS 132

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10152

On 3/14 I found a large amount of old label FF at the supermarket....I bought all that they had. Since then all I have been feeding him is the old label. I have noticed Putty's numbers slowly coming down. A week before that I shaved a little from his dose because I thought he was bouncing so high because he was getting too much insulin. So now I wonder.....is it the old label FF, the shaves or Putty's liver paying attention in LTS?
    Other than that my little Putster was very polite this morning. It is dark and rainy and cold here so I assume once again he will be spending his day relaxing. cat_pet_icon

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice amps Putty! I may have done a fur shot this morning, I could kick myself! Will I know today by his numbers if I did?? I also found a bunch of old label cans at the store and that is what I have been feeding my cats! Every time I am at a store now that sells cat food I always check to see if they have any old label cans. Hope your day goes nice and green!!! :mrgreen:

3. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Ive been feeding the new label ff and have'nt noticed any difference in Spike...maybe Im just not paying attention. I bet Walmart still has a lot of the old label if your stockpiling.

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning
    Now that is a better AMPS for Putty. Not saying anything again today.
    It's funny about the FF because I have only been using the new labels for about a month
    now and that is when Max's numbers broke.
    Not only can I not find new label here but I went to the pet store yesterday and they
    had no legal FF. Only the grilleds. Not good.

Can't wait to see how Putty does today!!

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Miriam,
    Putty has a nice AMPS, too! I am having a time with Maggie and the FF. She seems to just like whatever juice she can get from it and leaves the bulk. I tried Wellness chicken, and at first she liked it, but now...at times she does eat the FF. She's not losing any weight, so that's good; she is still a little tubby, not much though!

6. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Miriam, beautiful morning number for your Putty Tat. :smile:
    Hope you get some pretty pastels today. :smile:
    Sounds like a good day to loaf around, and take a nice cat nap. We finall got some sun, but very cold!

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Polite Putty...guess he got his shot this morning with no dramatics? Looking good in here...
    oh...Raja & Shadow are partying at Donovan's and wanted me to tell Putty that they will be there all day and all night if he wants to join them for the marathon. What better thing to do on a rainy day than party? "We can sleep later" they said.... :razz:

8. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Don't I remember, in the past, that Putty did show lower/higher number trends with the different FFs? I was often concerned with the cat food companies changing their recipes. Good day to you guys.

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning Miriam & Putty-- Looks like a verra nice start to the day--I'm going to local supermarket & will see if I can find any old label FF!!
    Gee, with all our other problems, now we need to worry about the food too ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile
    Let's see some nice green today Mr P man! OK?
    Have a great Friday you two!

10. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

That is a much nicer number for Putty. Now, if he'd just stay down here and not bounce back. Have a good weekend.

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good AMPS number today, Putty! I like Fancy Feast new and old, when I can get it, but mostly what I get around here is "health food". See you at Donovan's party!

Stu

12. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of stockpiling. I am working my way through my stash of illegal beef FF, and soon I will not be able to feed FF at all (non beef varieties are all too high phos). Whatever the reason, I hope non-bouncy, polite Putty is here to stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.