3/26 SCRABBLE PMPS 99 +2.5 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10160
    Morning!!! Made it through another night at work, DH called me & got a +5 of 53, which was great so I just told him to feed him & he would be fine! My DH just went on hiatus from his tv show so for now he will be home at night which gives me piece of mind!!! Scrabble was happy to see me when I got home & just finished his brekky & went back for seconds when Sabrina was done so he could lick the plate! Hope everyone has a great day!!!

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 3/26 SCRABBLE AMPS 104

Oh no possible fur shot this morning, crap! I am not sure but his fur did smell and there was a small wet spot on his fur!, hopefully there was just a little insulin on the tip! Damn!!!!!

3. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Michelle
    Sometimes we think its fur shot but its not. Let's hope not but if it was, just don't let
    it drive you crazy all day. Scrabble is doing well and he will be fine today.
    Good news DH will be home while you are at work.
    We talked about lists yesterday.
    Mine is
    between 50-60, feed LC, test 30 minutes
    between 40-50, feed MC test 15 minutes or 30 minutes, depending on where in the cycle this occurs
    under 40, feed HC.
    If anyone disagrees with this I'm sure they will say so.
    Have a great day today and get some rest!!

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle,
    I'm right behind you with the time and AMPS reading. Oh don't worry; you probably did get some Lantus into Scrabble. I just did this same thing a few days ago. I'm going back to bed for 15 minutes before I shoot. Exciting day yesterday for your baby yesterday. It's TGIF, too!

5. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Yup your lists sounds good Randi, it is bugging me so bad about the shot, hopefully it wasn't but I did notice a wet spot on fur! When I thought I gave one(a fur shot) last week I didn't because his numbers didn't change but this time I really might have, hopefully not!!!!!!! Damn!! Will I know right away with his numbers today if I did?

6. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

This must be the week for fur shots. I too have been so sure I gave a fur shot and it wasn't. Scrabble's numbers have been so good and even when you reduced they were still fine so if it was a fur shot there is nothing you can do about it and Scrabble will recover very quickly.
    You probably won't know right away because you still have overlap from the last shot. I usually know around +3 or +4 but ECID.

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm so glad DH will home for awhile at nights. What peace of mind for you. Of the times, I thought I gave a fur shot, many times it turned out I didn't. Hope you have a good day, and get some nice rest.

8. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Thanks Miriam, gosh I hope it wasn't!!!! We will see what today brings I guess! I won't ruin his progress if I give a fur shot will I?

9. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

No, no, no you will not ruin his progress. Look at how high Putty's numbers went with the fur shot and he recovered last night. Scrabble does not go that high and he has a pancreas that has passed LTS so it is helping.
    No beating yourself up all day.

10. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Michelle, please don't worry all day about this. I think I did a fur shot yesterday, and fretted about it all day.
    It didn't help Checkers for me to keep poking him to check all day. Today, he's back to normal.
    Scrabble will be fine, and back on track, even if it was a fur shot.
    You, on the other hand, need sleep, and good thoughts. I'll send the good thoughts, you gotta get your own sleep. :smile:

11. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Aww crap, that blows. Try not to stress it, it won't set him back ( I too wondered about fur shots causing setbacks so I'm glad you asked, now we know!) I'd just do some spot checks and feed very low carb today and just see how things go.

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, maybe it did go in and the numbers will show one way or the other. There isn't a thing to do about it now.
    good AMPS for Scrabble this morning...he is doing so great! :razz:

13. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

There have been a few times I've felt a spot on Max and smelled the insulin...but his numbers didn't go up, so it must have been a drop on the outside of the needle. I'm sure that's what it was for you too! Scrabble is doing great!

14. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+3 91 thinking prob a fur shot? Usually he is much lower by now! I know I will try not to worry! He is just doing soooo well that I don't want to ruin anything by being a bad careless mom!!!

15. Marvie and Tugger

You are NOT a bad or careless mom! My goodness, I bet fur shots happen to people who have been giving shots for years and years. He's probably thinking you are silly to be worrying so much about him, he's a tough guy and he can handle one off day. {{Hugs}}

16. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+5 87 I know this is still a good number but usually he is much lower, must have been a fur shot, I am so depressed!!!

17. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 SCRABBLE AMPS 104 +5 87 fur shot!!!

Michelle
    Do not forget the golden rule here.
    They are cats and they will do as they please. :lol:
    Scrabble has been going low so often, today is just a higher green.
    He is doing great.
    If you want to feel a little better go check out my Max's ss today.
    I am thinking the same thing and I know I did not give a fur shot.
    sh*t happens. :D Cat's are not predictable.
    That's why we love them so much, right???
    All is good, okay.

18. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Ok Michelle...are you finished? :shock: Sounds as if you are beating yourself up....
    Now, go read some condos where the kitties are in the 300's (MINE for example) And be so happy that
    Scrabble is at +5=87, k? :lol:

OK, I will yell at you if it will make you feel better...
    "Michelle, DO NOT GIVE SCRABBLE A FUR SHOT EVER, EVER AGAIN....I am so disappointed in you, young lady!
    Now, go to you room and take a nap. When you wake up, there had better be an ATTITUDE adjustment in you. AND, you had better be PERFECT from this day forward, Do you understand???????" :evil:

One thing we can't tolerate around here is imperfect Beans!
    oh...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    I wish I had a dime for every fur shot that was given! Cheer up...Scrabble is doing fine!!

19. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Pat, that just cracked me up!

Michelle, Scrabble's numbers are looking very nice, they are normal healthy numbers and his pancreas is continuing to be supported and is healing. Fur shot or not, he is still green. The fact that he didn't jump up higher could mean that the shed is working to help, it could mean you DID get some insulin into Scrabble, and it could also mean the pancreas is helping keep Scrabble in the greens.

All good stuff. After you finish the punishment that Pat handed to you, I hope you see this and feel better. :lol:

20. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Ok I feel terrible guys!!! I am sorry for being so sour! My DH just yelled at me too for being so mopey! Just took a +8 and he is 56??? What? Confused! He usually nadirs @ +5 or +6 so I am kind of confused! Maybe I didnt' give a fur shot then?

21. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 3/26 SCRABBLE AMPS 104 +8 56 +9 87confused?

Just got a +9 and he is 87, gosh weird day for him? Not really sure what is going on? I have no idea whether I gave a fur shot or not and have no idea why the hell he was @ 56 @ +8? I don't know! Oh well I am thankful he is staying green today!!!!!! and I am sorry for being non-positive this morning and having a bad attitude! I must say some pms is involved too! LoL!

22. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Oh, don't feel terrible. We had lots of fun teasing you! [​IMG]

23. Marvie and Tugger

He likes confusing you. It's good to keep the beans on their toes. Beans should never become complacent about the kitties in their lives. If there's even the slightest hint of it, kitty is required to do something completely different from what you expect. Don't ask me how I know this. Also, this message will self destruct in five seconds.

24. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle, Scrabble's been surfing in green ALL DAY!!! And nice greens, too, so that you can get some sleep and not worry about him going too low!! What a considerate kitty!! Fur shot or not, he's handling everything in stride. Relax, Michelle, and enjoy the progress Scrabble is making! Tonight you can give his shot and for sure it won't be a fur shot!! Stu thinks so, too!

Ella

25. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 3/26 SCRABBLE PMPS 99

PMPS 99, well guess the fur shot is a mystery, oh well happy for a good day!!!!!!

26. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I guess you have to work tonight, huh? I hope you got some good sleep in today. We need to keep you healthy, so you can keep posting and "entertaining" us :razz: I'm glad Scrabble had such a nice day.

27. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Michelle...if THIS is a fur shot day, well, forget everything I said earlier and DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW!!! :lol:
    I think he looked great today...so keep on doing what you are doing...LOLOLOL...you can come out of your room now.
    Hope you have a very good night!!! More fun tomorrow! :mrgreen:

28. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Hahaha you two!!! Yes work tonight, will get a +2.5 then gotta leave but got hubby home tonight to do his +5ish duty!! It makes me feel so much better that he is home!!! Have a great night everyone!!!

29. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+2.5 95 have a feeling he will probably drop later in the cycle, DH will get a +6, have a good night everyone!

30. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi - Scrabble is looking mighty fine!! no moping allowed! :D You have done so well with Scrabble - take heart, things are good. Love your posts, love reading how well your sugar baby is doing. DOWNRIGHT COOL!

31. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I was going to yell at you but Pat did a much better job than I could have possibly done! If you gave a fur shot, it's the greenest cycle I've seen with a fur shot especially since the PMPS was green, too!

32. paige

paige Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

:lol: Sorry I couldn't help myself. I know exactly how you feel Michelle. When Webber was having those wonderful green days and then I think I get a fur shot!!! :evil: :evil: I was so mad at myself. But in the end his shed wasn't affected all that much and he continued on to have good cycles.

Remember one month ago when you were banging you head (literally) about when he was going to show some action??? :razz: You and Scrabble are doing awesome! YOu should be proud.

Tomorrow is a new day. :mrgreen:

33. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I have two words for you, Michelle, for all of this fur shot mess:

SILLY BEAN.

We ALL do it, and and those that don't are SURE they did it, and the cats ALWAYS come out fine.

You are doing such a wonderful job of taking care of your Scrabble, who is definitely keeping you on your toes.

I agree: You get a two-hour time out in bed, with the lights out, curled up under a blanket, and we'd better hear some snoozing!!!!! I-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.