3/26 Tuscany AMPS~232, +4~78, PMPS~171, +4~50, +5~50

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by joyce-tuscany(GA), Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10243

Well we had a great blue/green day yesterday and our reward for it is a yellow start... Well, really can't complain too much especially when some are in the reds today (Shad-0 what are you doing there).

WCR: DH and I were having a discussion. I think she looks like her head is more crooked - he would only admit to thinking that a night it looks a little more crooked but feels in am not as bad. Had to laugh at that one - he doesn't usually see her in the am! Her balance doesn't seem to have worsened -bobbles some but seems well compensated for it.

I do have adaquan that I have not yet started. Need to get that vial out and give it a go (no, not for the bobblehead but for her arthritis)
    Also awaiting an order of raw food - used some last year for tuscany and she really like it. I think she needs a bit of variety right now - she seems a little bored with her food (or is that just that her numbers have been better and she isn't as hungary). Anyways, I hope it arrives today and is still frozen.

Have a great weekend.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Tuscany AMPS~232

I hope your food comes to you in good frozen order....I have gotten that Feline's Future powdered mix and I mixed my own....living in Florida, I didn't want to take the chance. I think Brenda & Morris had gotten defrosted raw down here once....so anyway, I am sending rock solid frozen vines to you Joyce! http://www.felinefuture.com/

I mix some of it with some canned. :YMSIGH: Sometimes, I think it doesn't even matter anymore. Kitties are just finicky!
    I try to provide a varied diet...with all sorts of new and different brands. And yet, if they like something for awhile and I think I found the answer, they go off it right after that! :roll: They both have not been picky eaters in the past...and have always had good appetites. I don't know what is going on lately though. I keep thinking about the FF change...just dunno.
    And, I have great coupons from Petsmart for this weekend. I could stock up but don't have a clue what to try! :lol:
    I wanted to try their store brand for the first time......so, I will go there and buy one can and try it.

then, if they like it, i will go stock up on some more. And when they see that I have stocked up, they will gag when I serve it.
    Does that sound about right?
    (I need an attitude adjustment today....those RED Uglies really put me in a fowl mood.... :lol: )
    Nevermind me LOLOLOL....good luck with Tuscany...and I hope you have a great day!~ :razz:

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

FWIW, Ive been grinding my own chicken (no bones) and using the Feline Futures pre-mix which is the one recommended by Dr. Lisa. I was concerned about shipping in warmer weather. In addition, since I'm working with whole parts and grinding on my own, it reduces the potential for bacterial contamination.

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

not a bad start to the day there tuscany! You are really close to blues and green numbers!

5. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Tuscany AMPS~232, +4~78, PMPS~171

We are doing the rainbow today - but I don't mind since we hit green and blue.

My raw diet order came in today - Nicely frozen. How much raw am I supposed to feed? Tuscany currently get 3 oz can in am and another 3 oz can pm. Rarely gets a little more depending on numbers and if the food is gone early. Her weight has been fairly stable.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/26 Tuscany AMPS~232, +4~78, PMPS~171

I was feeding 1/2 cup, which is what the Feline's Pride website suggested. Gabby's not as hungry as her numbers are better and I've been feeding 1/3 cup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.