3/27 Alex AMPS 249,+4-44,+7.25-157,PMPS 416

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Since I haven't shot yet I will just give WCR.
    Alex is just AOK today. :razz: He had a nice big breffis of FF Tender Liver and chicken feast(old label) mixed with Evo 95% turkey and chicken and he was happy as a pig in a blanket.
    He then got on the counter to help me wash his bowls and I apologized to him for not knowing about nutrition earlier in his and Jackson's lives. Alex, being who he is, gave me a look that said "HUH"? and proceeded to wipe the food off of his chin on my sweatshirt.

He is now snoozing and I'll be giving him his shot in a little while but sitting here reading all the condos has made me think that although it's a struggle...if it hadn't been for the diabetes i may never have gotten to know Alex the way I have because he has never been my 'outgoing' cat. I might have missed finding all of the very comical and sweet things about him that have become a part of our daily routine now. And the very close bond that has grown between us. That would have been a shame. I guess God does work in mysterious ways. Diabetes sucks...but it brought me the wonderful creature that is Alex. cat_pet_icon

Enough of this crap..HAPPY CATURDAY everyone!!!!! :mrgreen:

yesterday

ETA: shot at 10:45AM 15 minutes early

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Alex AMBG 148

I was just thinking of the close bond, myself. I was thinking of the new neighbors watching and wondering how I take my cats outside and they follow me for walks, and how I would explain that J.D. is diabetic so we have a close bond.

Have a good Caturday, yourself.

3. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Alex AMPS 249

Amazing, isn't it, how a disease can have a positive side effect. I try to "experience" Kitty fully now whenever I'm feeding him, or petting him, or scratching his chin...

Have a good Caturday, in the best sense of the word!! cat_pet_icon

4. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Alex AMPS 249,+4-44

awwww....and wow! what's he doing showing off with those numbers!

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

way to go, Alex!

Looks like another dosecrease. :mrgreen:

6. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

I screwed him all up today and ended up shooting his PM dose 2 hours late because party I went to was over later than I thought it would be....holding off on changing anything until his 'clock' is straightened out....

my poor baby didn't know what hit him today :sad:

7. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

That's my boy ♥
    I wish I hadn't had that Bat Mitzvah today. I would have loved to have seen where he would have gone on his own. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.