3/27 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS 101; +6.5=162; PMPS=146

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Maggie is at it again - this time she wanted me up at 2:30 am! Well, what can we do; cats are nocturnal, right! I am having food issues with her. At first she liked FF Salmon and Chopped Grill; then she snubbed it. So I tried Wellness Chicken, and it's out to jury on that one. I tried FF Tender Beef with new label, and she likes it okay, as it has more gravy in it than the others. Have any of you noticed the new label FF Tender Beef has more gravy than the old label Tender Beef?

Yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10256

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: March 27 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS 101

It seems the same as the old label to me.
    Very nice AMPS!

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: March 27 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS 101

Morning Ann! Sorry you are having food troubles with Maggie, I have been only using the old labels of FF, I keep finding a lot at different stores so I keep stockpiling. My hubby was with me today when I went to the store and I had him searching the shelves for the old label, it was funny, when we came home and he saw the cabinet full of FF he was like oh my God you have so much food! I just keep buying it when I see it, found a bunch at cvs of all places the other day! Anyway, happy Caturday, hope your day is good, nice amps for Maggie!

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 3/27 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS 101

Thanks Dyana and Michelle. Well dang it; I think Miss Maggie is just picky, picky, but I still love her to pieces!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, those are nice AMPS Maggie, but they don't make up for the 2:30am wake up at all! grr_red STOP IT!!!
    I am going to vary thier menu with the addition of Petsmart SophistaCat Supreme...about the same price as FF and they seemed to like the 2 flavors I tried since yesterday. They were just not as enthusiastic about the few flavors I selected all this time from the FF list..staying away from beef ---mostly Mixed grill and Turkey & giblets and Liver and chicken...so I am going to add this new brand and see how that goes.
    (the Wellness is accepted ok but it does have higher fat and Raja showed high cholesterol on her last blood test so I am staying away from the higher fat stuff.) I finally printed out the entire Janet & Binky chart and did some studying...this is a full time job, right?

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thanks Pat. I saw that Sophisticat food on Binky's list and was thinking of trying it. Yes, the Wellness she seems to be licking her teeth trying to get it off her teeth. I can exchange the "Tuna Flakes Treats" she won't eat for some Sophisticat and FF. Employees at Petco are getting to know me really well lately. :cool:

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 3/27 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS 101; +6.5=162

Hmmm, well this is strange for Maggie girl to spike ip to 162. Now I wonder if I did a fur shot, or could it have been the new label FF Tender Beef. She suddenly liked this flavor, but it was the new label.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.