3/27 Buzz AMPS: 292, +4: 296

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Buzz, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10305

WCR: Buzz is doing well. We have company over and she has decided that the 11 year old's lap is a perfect place to spend the afternoon. Both seem to be happy with the situation. :)

Hoping the rebound will break soon but also am thinking that it might not until the ABs start to really take effect. Hopefully that is soon.

Apropos of nothing, I checked both civies' BG yesterday. I had checked one of them previously (Buzz's brother) but had never gotten up the nerve to test the other one. They were both fine (40 and 51) and neither of them acted like they minded a bit that I was poking them in the ear. It couldn't have been easier. :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :D

2. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

Sounds like Buzz is the perfect hostess !

Rebound numbers might come down BUT higher numbers from infection will take longer and it is probably hard at this point to pull them apart. Did you get the extra clav for longer treatment? Has she had infections before that you can go back and look and see how long it took for numbers to come back down?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.