3/27 - Chloe's Caturday Report

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris and Chloe, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Hello LL! Happy Caturday!

WCR = :D Not only is Chloe walking on her toes, but she's also jumping up on the sofa to sit with mama bean!! She hasn't done that in a long time. Now, if I could only get her to come upstairs to sleep with the beans! Hopefully, one of these days!

Chloe's still mostly green and blue, with a few more yellows thrown in. Still, no stinkus pinkus! :RAHCAT I think I'm going to stick with the 1.5, even though I had to delay the shot last night a bit, and Chloe was low for her shot. I really don't want her to stall and zoom back up to those higher numbers. She seems to go lower at night, and so far, I'm comfortable with the numbers since I can test, and Chloe reacts quickly to food. (Note to newbies: Chloe has been on insulin for ~ 15 months, and I have lots of data on her and know how she reacts....that's the only reason I am comfortable with some of her lower numbers, and have shot some low numbers (only when I know I can be home to monitor.))

2. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice report Chris :smile:

Happy Caturday!

3. Denise & Oreo (GA)

Denise & Oreo (GA) Member

Hi Chris. Chloe sounds like she is doing awesome!! So glad to hear it. :) Seems like forever since I have been here. I'm lost!! Not many familiar "faces". Haha.

I've got a lot of catching up to do. But I am really glad you were the first one I saw and read such great news. :razz:

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

So glad to hear she is walking on her toes and jumping up on the couch!
    Have you tried to carry her upstairs, so she knows where the bed and the momma bean is? Maybe once she knows what she's missing, she'll be more inclined kwim?
    I love the way you comment in your spreadsheet what your current dose looks like.
    Nice to see you!

5. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

So nice to hear she's still making progress with her leg strength. Nice WCR, hope you're having a great weekend.

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Chris!!! And Happy Caturday!

I think Chloe needs to come and visit Mannie so she can show him what nice numbers look like.... :lol: :lol:

She's looking really good - and I love the WCR - WONDERFUL that she can get back up onto the sofa. Downright fantastic!!!!!

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Chloe's numbers look great. The news about her neuropathy clearing/improving is wonderful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.