3/27 Deb's Spot Caturday Condo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Just dropping in quickly before heading off to TBP today. Spot is doing great. His ambg was 102 this morning...a nice shade of blue, which will be green shortly. I have come to the conclusion that Spot is not one of those mid green as normal numbers kitty. He runs between 85 and 115..that's his range and he does well there. He is a very happy, content furbaby Right now is is snug as a bug snoozing on the floor next to his kitty condo....that really is his fav place, besides his window seat in the bedroom. I just love watching him sleep like this.

Since I don't have to be at work an hour later than usual today :)sad: stripping a refinishing floors today) I was able to sleep in until 6:30. Around 6:10 i was woken up by this pittiful pittiful crying....meow...meow...quite then again...meow, meow. It was Mr. Spot sitting out in the hallway crying for his breffis. So of course, I got up early and gave everyone what they wanted.

Well, off to tbp now...Hopefully this won't be an all day thing and I will be able to come home and visit some condos today.
    Keeping Jill and Alex and Dian's chubbs in my thoughts and prayers and wishing all kitties and beans one of the bestest Caturdays evah!!!

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good morning Deb. I'm glad all is working out well. Are you used to this OTJ yet :D
    I hope you don't work too hard (stripping and refinishing floors sound like hard work!), or at least it goes by quickly,
    and you get to enjoy some of today. See ya later.

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Spotty! Great to hear that you're enjoying life at the Falls! Keep up those good numbers, guy, and make sure that your bean gives you your breakfast on time! See you at the full-moon party!
    Your pal,
    Stu

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

So happy to see Spot is doing so very well....and i hope you have a good day today Deb...
    see you later...

5. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Caturday, Deb :)
    Thanks for letting us know how Spot is doing. Sounds great to me! Not everyone is meant to be at 76 all the time. Spot is a champ ♥
    Enjoy your Caturday :D

BT..Alex does that pathetic "I want my breffis" howl also....you'd think they sick it sounds so awful. Where do they learn to do that????? :lol:

Caryl, Alex and Jackson

6. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

What's wrong w/ Dian's Chubbs? I didn't see anything. Hope you have a good day Deb. I'm glad Mr. Spot is doing so well. How does he like chauffering the girls around the Falls?

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

So happy to hear this glowing report!! Glad to still see you here--we do need you, you know--
    Sending HUGS to you both at the Falls :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It's so good to hear that Spot is enjoying life at the Falls.

9. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

yay for Spot that is awesome Deb, are you used to it yet??? Must be nice to "sleep in"!!! Sabrina my female cat, cries non-stop when she is hungry, you would think it is the end of the world!! Happy Caturday!!!!

10. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Have a good Caturday at tbp, Deb. Love the whole Spot Report!

11. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

yay to Spot's numbers and doing so well.

So, he likes to play it a little higher - that's all good stuff and looks good on him....yeah Spot!!!!

Hey Deb - can you put down the meter and back away from the test strips? :eek: :lol: :lol:

12. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Spot is just making sure you don't forget about him, now that you don't have to test 900 times a day anymore. He would like the attention and the treats, without the pokus, please.

Glad to hear he's still partying!

13. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

So glad to hear that the Spotster is doing well at the Falls! Do you have to stop yourself from testing him all the time? :D

14. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Glad Spot is enjoying his new status.

15. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Hi guys...well, another day not many condo's visited, I'm sorry to say. My sister, nieces and nephew came for a visit today and stayed for dinner and the kids are staying overnight. I got involved with my nieces school project...putting together a wooden 3-D tiger for her reading class...They are reading a book called "The Cay". This project took almost three hours to do!!!
    So to answer some of your questions....

Spot is thoroughly enjoying his new life at the falls. He hasn't quite decided if he is liking this driving the girls around stuff tho...They are so demanding and can't make up their minds where they want to go and keep telling him to turn the a.c. up or turn it off...However, he does like all the love and kisses....and that special grown nip he gets after a hard days work. He did mention to me that he would like to entertain the thought of retirement and is waiting for another kitty from LL to come to the falls so that they can share the job.

As far as getting used to not testing all the time....well, yea, sometimes when I get home from work, it's like....ok, Spot time for test...then I remember that hey, I don't have to test right now!! Spot is really enjoying not getting poked all the time, but he is enjoying the treats when he does get poked...and has taken to sitting there looking all pitiful around his usual test times, waiting for the treat jar to make an appearance, lol. I will probably test him twice a day for the next week, then take it down to maybe three times a week, then gradually go lower....it is hard to stop and I don't want to miss anything, just in case something goes amiss.

Well, y'all...it is time for me to get a shower and get everyone's snacks fixed and head off to bed. Nini all!!!

16. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Yay! Spot - so happy for you !!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.